#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, I Always Sing Live said:

I like how the whole season he was dragged for being one dimensional and only being able to do Britney but then he loses and continues doing the same ****.. ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

He went way too far in the show. His clothes were always the worst, the make-up was always the same basic variation of his Brinny stuff. But he had the power and charisma of Brenda Joan, that's why he got far, so yeah. ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

Thought he was going to isolate himself in a shack in Nepal and then train and be as good as the others and slay in the name of Godney but yeah ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

• Like 3
Just now, Applejack said:

He went way too far in the show. His clothes were always the worst, the make-up was always the same basic variation of his Brinny stuff. But he had the power and charisma of Brenda Joan, that's why he got far, so yeah. ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

Thought he was going to isolate himself in a shack in Nepal and then train and be as good as the others and slay in the name of Godney but yeah ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

Kim Chi and Acid Betty outsold :whitney:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Can y'all update me? There's a new judge? Is the she lady in the green shirt? I am confusion

4 minutes ago, Lemon Drop said:

Who is this Brenda woman? :gloria:

She's been there since 2016, instead of Reva. She has never ruled on Britney's case and she ordered a status hearing. ezgif-4-747205758a88.jpg

• Like 8