#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If they announce B10 right now to cover up all this mess I fully expect FFney or BlowJobney part II.

She'll have ZERO control over her music again (unlike Glory), no songwriting contribution, and the music will be generic AF.

:deadbanana:

Hide contents

Myah Marie will sing 60% of the album :jj:

The same way she "announced" domination? :messbye:

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I really can't believe how transparent she and the rest of Britney's management are being. And they're not even trying to hide it at this point.

They are responding emotionally at this point imo; which I can certainly understand emotions running high now, but they should pull it back really.   Although they are quite protected so I suppose that makes them get cocky prematurely.

Does anyone else think their movie announced yesterday was a smart mgmt decision? Not the timing of the announcement, just the play expanded to movie idea itself?  If done well I think it will be very successful.  Plus, maybe it means no live performances for awhile,  hopefully,  for Brit's sake.  

I tried listening to Brit last night too but wasn't feeling it.   Maybe that will pass, idk.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

If they announce B10 right now to cover up all this mess I fully expect FFney or BlowJobney part II.

She'll have ZERO control over her music again (unlike Glory), no songwriting contribution, and the music will be generic AF.

:deadbanana:

Hide contents

Myah Marie will sing 60% of the album :jj:

Oh no you didn't!? :queenie:

• Like 1