#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

18 minutes ago, lilhennythings said:

So hear me out I don't wanna sound crazy but no mainstream news reported on the emails. I didn't believe they were real but they just confirmed that the originator was Sam Lutfi whether he wrote them or Britney did. I find it interesting they address these specifically, when they implicate Lou in all this. Anyway. I can't w this anymore I'm logging off lol I'm so confused. 

The have her sheltered and instead of telling her it was an anonymous phone call they told her it was emails being brought up.  THEY LIED TO HER.  ONCE AGAIN.  Because they're **** *** human beings.

13 minutes ago, CuriousaboutBrit said:

You have no response because FreeBritney is the new Larry Stylinson. A bunch of crazy people looking for clues to something that is not rel.

LMFAOOOO this comparison. You're delusional. I'm so sorry. You must not question anything or have any analytical skills.

• Like 7
Just now, Slave4Brit88 said:

Who said we were in a position to demand it? It's what we want and think should happen, I didn't say we were entitled to it. We're on a fan forum and discussing Britney, so therefore we'll discuss the topic. You're also not entitled to make claims about her mental health, and yet there you go. There's nothing crazy or stupid about people wanting a situation that is clearly dodgy af investigated. Yeah I saw the Page 6, disgusting, not as disgusting as a 37 year old woman who's not allowed to make any choices what so ever in her life. 

You're not properly comprehending what I'm saying. You are being very demanding, and you are acting very entitled. You need to realise that you are a fan, and what you want or what you think regarding a persons court case doesn't hold any weight. 
I didn't make claims about her mental health, only about what has been made public knowledge via court documents. 
And I didn't say it was "crazy" or "stupid", I don't use the word crazy as a slur. 

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Let it the **** go.  She literally is asking for privacy and some of you are still refusing to give that to her.  At this point, her word is all we have to go on other than a bunch of conspiracies.  I’ll take Britney’s word over a stranger’s.  As fans we owe her that.  If there truly is something fishy about the c-ship, we brought awareness.  She and her team are aware of any concerns we have.  Now it’s time to let her have some space and privacy.

So you don't take Britney's word with the multiple attempts to end the C Ship?

Or Britney's word on how there's no excitement in her life and it's boring under the restraints.

How about Britney's word on how free and liberated she would feel out of the C Ship.

Privacy she doesn't even get that in the C Ship, lay off the fans, the fans aren't the problem they've supported her since the beginning.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

I agree with that. I've been worried about the conservatorship for years but almost no one talked about or questioned it. I honestly feel like from now on, it will be the same. At least with a lot of the fans who supported the #freebritney campaign 

We questioned it ever since it started. Thing is, whatever happened these past months was so heartbreaking because we thought her life was perfectly fine from 2013 through 2018. And we kinda let the conservatorship talk go. But it was always in the back of our minds.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, justhanging said:

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

There was a hearing today and she seemed up in the her instagram video

I feel something great coming 5/10

Stay tuned:flawfree:

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, WMNZR said:

Me tbh :gimmemoar::airpls: i think performing would be better for her , hope she heals and gets out of the c-ship too:overwhelm:

tbh if the show wasn't cancelled we would all be discussing her tics and panda eyes instead lol :crying2: Plus seeing her regularly is a relief for us (not necessarily a proof that she's ok) 

this year has been so crazy though :idkney: hopefully it doesn't repeat ever again 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Honestly, I just want to expose Lou Taylor at this point... I can only imagine how many Christians she has bamboozled with her "I'm no ordinary pastor's wife, I'm a cool pastor's wife" mentality.  

We can go after her with the Mercy Ministries talk :checkit:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

CONSERVATORSHIP MAJOR UPDATE: 2 new hearing added
FUTURE HEARINGS

04/23/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Court Order Hearing

05/10/2019 at 1:30 PM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Status Hearing

she either is really fighting this... or being dragged back to extend it forever :(

I feel like there is plenty of evidence to support the fact that she is trying to get out of it. 

1. Her putting up the bond

2. The difference in how she is listed in the new court records

3. This court date for Probate which deals in approving "Evaluations"

4. That a new court date is coming up VERY soon, where I think she will make her case to get out of the conservatorship with a lawyer that she had approved by the cour.t 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

Don't want to fuel the alt-right Britney accounts by implying anything but maybe this whole thing was just a cover up so we wouldn't notice that she actually attended a hearing today? Like let's be real otherwise she wouldn't have been able to record anything considering she's still at the facility so I'm 95% sure she recorded it today before or after the hearing

im wondering if shes in the hospital  to be evaluated to get out now.. ngl