#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

56 minutes ago, Sparks said:

He's changed? Is that why Courtney Love (with her own troubled past) and her daughter got a restraining order against him, THIS year? He hasn't changed at all. Don't be so naive.

Not just Courtney Love; he was Amanda Bynes’ sudden companion during her own meltdown that also resulted in a 5150 and conservatorship a few years prior. 

ETA: Lutfi admitted to tricking Bynes into her own 5150 hold:

https://jezebel.com/amanda-bynes-not-getting-married-tricked-into-psychiat-1645207180?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=jezebel_copy&utm_campaign=top

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Jamie Lynn is the typical rich homophobic girl from the countryside gun supporter who never did anything relevant during her life and uses her family money to bank the expenses even of her husband :badthoughts:

She married a rich dude so she didn’t need to have a job - he is from a very rich family that own a haulage company, except her IG bio now screams ‘please hire me’ with **i act I write I sing**

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Aang said:

But she isn't allowed to tell her story...

She’s in a facility.... Of course she can’t. :gerlwat:

If Britney EVER felt the way y’all feel about this.... She would’ve said something. Or she WILL when she wants to.

When she signs autographs, she could write save me. Meet and greets? She could whisper save me. Live on the microphone, she could have said save me. Live interviews with a studio audience? Save me.

She’s had like 10 boyfriends in the past 10 years. She could have floated information through them.

Yall can’t grasp that maybe she needs this conservatorship.

• Like 2
Just now, colormefresh said:

She’s in a facility.... Of course she can’t. :gerlwat:

If Britney EVER felt they way y’all feel about this.... She would’ve said something. Or she WILL when she wants to.

When she signs autographs, she could write save me. Meet and greets? She could whisper save me. Live on the microphone, she could have said save me. Live interviews with a studio audience? Save me.

She’s had like 10 boyfriends in the past 10 years. She could have floated information through them.

Yall can’t grasp that maybe she needs this conservatorship.

Then she'd have been labelled as a ''mentally unstable'' person, and get her kids taken away. 

She can't trust anyone

• Like 2

You guys, are you really surprised about the media? We shouldn’t even give them clicks. This is the same media that TORE HER DOWN in 07, and did so without remorse.

They only changed their tune because they were paid too, because it was beneficial for Team B to have them praise Britney. Now it’s in Team B’s best interest for them to play the ‘crazy Britney!’ Card again. 

TEAM BRITNEY does not care about Britney’s wellbeing or reputation, THEY CARE ABOUT OUR MONEY. The media is a public enemy no matter which way you want to spin it, they have lied to us for years and years in order to cover up different agendas and truths. They certainly will not be our friend in this. ‘The revolution will not be televised’.

The only way they’ll start being truthful is to defend themselves and throw Team B under the bus. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

She married a rich dude so she didn’t need to have a job - he is from a very rich family that own a haulage company, except her IG bio now screams ‘please hire me’ with **i act I write I sing**

#ad Get ready for all the National Pizza Day posts tmrw. ‘I’ve got my Flat Tummy Co shakes, so if I decide to treat myself to a slice or two, I’ll be able to get right back on track!’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/09/jameela-jamil-slams-jamie-lynn-spears-bulimic-rhetoric-advertises-weight-loss-shake-8492412/

jamie-lynn-jameela-jamil-3c0d.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&resize=540%2C679&ssl=1

• Like 4

I tried. I tried to stay positive through all of this. I tried thinking that she was going through evaluations to prove she was capable of making decisions for herself and that the conservatorship was unnecessary. But after seeing these photos I don’t think that’s the case anymore. She looks so sad, so defeated, and most definitely not okay. So much for “me time” (that’s even if you were believing this bs from the beginning). Shame on her team and shame on her family for continuing to put her through this hell. They are not helping her. They are hurting her. I’m praying for Britney, and for her boys. 

• Like 8
9 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Suddenly Jamie is getting papped. :joanne:These folks don’t know the meaning of subtle, do they. :jlostare: They’re trying too hard. Where was he photographed, Los Angeles or Louisiana? The Radar report didn’t say. I agree he has a nice ride. Looks new. :gerlwat:

Answering my own question here. US Weekly claims Jamie is in Louisiana. What’s the photo agency for the pics? They sent a photographer to Kentwood just to take pics of Jamie. It’s sad to think that Britney’s money paid for this photo op her dad obliged to. SMH. :nochillbrit:

Months later, the “Toxic” singer checked into amental health facility, which according to a source, “prioritizes physical, mental and spiritual well-being.” 

The spiritual well-being rings alarms only because it makes me think of Lou. What kind of place is Britney in?? A Lou Taylor approved place that preaches fundamental Christianity? I’m not against religions but the religious fundies like Lou Taylor are totally terrifying and nuts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/britney-spears-dad-jamie-spotted-for-the-first-time-amid-health-battle/amp/

You know. If Britney’s been in treatment since January it’s probable the treatment facility she’s been in since her handlers admitted she’s been sent away is not the same one she spent the first 2 months in. She’s been away for 3 months so it’s possible this doesn’t feel so sad or urgent to her family as if does for us since we just found out a few weeks ago. Just a thought. 

• Like 2
Just now, stefihilton said:

no one does except if they are in their VEGETATIVE STATE

Well, imagine a woman (or man) who suffers from mental disorder and her problem is affecting her finances, her security or her own life; Or even worse, some woman who's suffering all of that and people take advantage of her situation.

In that situation, family (or legal guardians) use to take control until the problem is solved. I don't know about laws in the U.S but european countries set limits, because the most important thing is the dignity of that person. But I never knew about someone with that type of c-ship touring around the world, recording albums and making millions being a worldwide pop star, TBH. It's not coherent.

• Like 2