#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Okay, at first I was fine with this all going down. “If this is true we’re helping, if it’s not oh well.” But it’s gotten big and I’m now on the fence a lil bit... “Is this a bit too much? Could this put her under even more constraints?” Things like that are running through my mind. Either way this is blown out of proportion but I must ask... 

• Like 1
Just now, mauureee said:

does anybody take the time to listen to this things in full? Who are the people talking ? should anybody care?? :decisions:

I did, they aleggedy have some credentials but it still sounds silly at times :well: it's overwhelming mess

Comment left on Lynne's latest Facebook post:

"As a mother you should do what’s right for your daughter even if that means going against your husband. She deserves happiness, she deserves to be her own self. Just like you took her away from the evil hands of Sam Lufti you should do the same again."  :clap1:

• Like 6
1 minute ago, falka said:

I did, they aleggedy have some credentials but it still sounds silly at times :well: it's overwhelming mess

I think most people have moved past whether it’s credible or not and don’t care but are more focused on her in the conservatorship in general and using this to bring more attention to it in the GP’s eyes since it was very much unknown up until this point that she was even in one 

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

Comment left on Lynne's latest Facebook post:

"As a mother you should do what’s right for your daughter even if that means going against your husband. She deserves happiness, she deserves to be her own self. Just like you took her away from the evil hands of Sam Lufti you should do the same again."  :clap1:

kinda disrespectful, comparing her father to sam lufti....people are insane. 

• Like 5

It’s reckless, I didn’t want to jump on the free Britney bandwagon because we don’t have any proof. Yes, it sounds right. Yes, the timeline matches up. But like this blowing this out of proportion makes Britney seem so helpless.

whether true or not, what if Britney doesn’t want this information out there and it embarrasses her? Let’s give Britney some privacy at this time.

This is all just so devastating, I just want the girl happy and healthy. She deserves the world. I dont give a **** if I never see her perform again. My heart would break, the day I find out she dies and she was never able to live happily. She brought so much joy to people, she herself deserves it too.

• Like 5

What i will say is we have to at least raise peoples awareness of the situation, i dont think its strange for us to finally push to the extreme in relation to what we can do as fans for her. She's helped us, lets try and help her and expose everything shady around her.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, mauureee said:

kinda disrespectful, comparing her father to sam lufti....people are insane. 

There are some similarities between the two. I have no doubt that Jamie loves his daughter but I believe he's used this c-ship to his own benefit. I also believe that he's encouraged Britney to work when it's clear that she's been in need for a long break.

Money can make people do some evil things even to their own flesh and blood.

• Like 6