#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, 2K16NEY said:

Sweetie, I’m not an idiot, I’m well aware. She was still willing to talk and get her side of the story out edit-or-not. :cardi:

Just because she does something, doesn't mean she actually wants to do it. I mean, thats what this entire thread is all about isn't it? 

She will NOT do a "tell all" if she is freed.  She will just want to get on with her life.  She is not like Madonna or Christina or any other artist that shares their private lives with the media. She is waay to guarded and shell shock for that. The best we can hope for is something symbolic. Because thats how she chooses to express herself. Be it a song like Mona Lisa, a photoshoot like her recent one, a picture on Instagram or a performance like Something To Talk About. Thats our Brit. 

• Like 1
On 5/18/2019 at 7:09 PM, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She was diagnosed as a teen star in 1998.

A pop princess in 2000.

A music genius in 2003.

A dark horse in 2007. 

A comeback queen in 2008. 

A hit-machine in 2011. 

A fraud in 2013. 

An icon in 2016.

A prisoner 2008-2019 :crying3:

Where is queen of pop? :mhmnod:

• Like 1
13 hours ago, fays1 said:

Having a breakdown because of something logical is not mental illness. Having a breakdown because people controlling you, family using you, and the media attacking you, paparazzi destroying her like, are all rational reasons to have a breakdown. Infact, it would be worrying if she did not have a breakdown.

You say the consevatorship was necessary back in 2008 but according to who? millions of people have mental illness yet none of them are under conservatorship. Plus, Britney was never diagnosed with mental illness.

Just because it was never reported she was 'never diagnosed' doesn't mean anything, they might have chosen not to make that information public which is understandable as it regards Britney's mental health and that's a pretty sensitive thing right there. Yes I'm being speculative here, and I guess this is what I personally think, (and nothing against Britney at all, I still support her regardless) but all of the signs were there in 2007/2008 that showed she had a mental illness. All of those factors contributed to her breakdown too but I'm talking about her behaviour and the fact she got hospitalised. Even on the NHS (okay irrelevant to the US I know but it does give detailed breakdowns about different health issues on their website) say that although the exact cause of bipolar is unknown it says these factors contribute to an episode: extreme stress, overwhelming problems, life-changing events and genetic and chemical factors. 

A consevatorship is usually put in place to manage someone's daily life/financial affairs because they are incapable of doing that themselves. In my opinion, given what happened in 2007/early 2008 Britney wasn't really in the best state of mind to be looking after her own affairs so yes, the conservatorship was necessary. Is it necessary now? No, because Britney appears to be in a better state of mind nowadays, has been working non-stop since 2008, has taken good care of her sons etc. The conservatorship was only supposed to be a temporary measure and it should have ended by now especially regarding the recent information that has come to light. Yes there are plenty of people that have mental illness and don't have conservatorships (and they don't even exist in my country but of course there are similar proceedings such as sectioning someone under mental health law) but I'm sure it differs between each person and how severe their problems are. 

But again, this is my opinion.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Just because it was never reported she was 'never diagnosed' doesn't mean anything, they might have chosen not to make that information public which is understandable as it regards Britney's mental health and that's a pretty sensitive thing right there. Yes I'm being speculative here, and I guess this is what I personally think, (and nothing against Britney at all, I still support her regardless) but all of the signs were there in 2007/2008 that showed she had a mental illness. All of those factors contributed to her breakdown too but I'm talking about her behaviour and the fact she got hospitalised. Even on the NHS (okay irrelevant to the US I know but it does give detailed breakdowns about different health issues on their website) say that although the exact cause of bipolar is unknown it says these factors contribute to an episode: extreme stress, overwhelming problems, life-changing events and genetic and chemical factors. 

A consevatorship is usually put in place to manage someone's daily life/financial affairs because they are incapable of doing that themselves. In my opinion, given what happened in 2007/early 2008 Britney wasn't really in the best state of mind to be looking after her own affairs so yes, the conservatorship was necessary. Is it necessary now? No, because Britney appears to be in a better state of mind nowadays, has been working non-stop since 2008, has taken good care of her sons etc. The conservatorship was only supposed to be a temporary measure and it should have ended by now especially regarding the recent information that has come to light. Yes there are plenty of people that have mental illness and don't have conservatorships (and they don't even exist in my country but of course there are similar proceedings such as sectioning someone under mental health law) but I'm sure it differs between each person and how severe their problems are. 

But again, this is my opinion.

Your opinion is invalid, what is valid are facts. Having a breakdown or mental illness does not mean you should be under conservatorship. Almost nobody who has mental illness or having a breakdown lives under conservatorship that does not exist. Plus, court files shows 4 psychiatrists saying shes mentally stable and should be freed and these psychiatrists were chosen by her father.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BethanyJerome said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7044581/Britney-Spears-does-wants-despite-conservatorship-remains-unchanged.html

Britney Spears 'does what she wants' despite ongoing conservatorship and is involving her father in her life 'more than ever and speaks to him daily'

Just from the title it's pretty clear what they're trying to do

The comments on that article... I think the GP are finally realising something is up (before they kept going on about how her dad was still doing a good job to protect her)

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Your opinion is invalid

"Your opinion is invalid" yeah to you it is. This is a public forum, we are all entitled to our own opinions on here whether or not you agree with them. I've stated what I believe, based on what happened to Britney at the time, and never said it was fact. 

what is valid are facts. Having a breakdown or mental illness does not mean you should be under conservatorship. Almost nobody who has mental illness or having a breakdown lives under conservatorship that does not exist.

And that's not true. Amanda Bynes has severe mental health problems (bipolar and schizophrenia) and is under a consevatorship placed by her parents. 

Plus, court files shows 4 psychiatrists saying shes mentally stable and should be freed and these psychiatrists were chosen by her father.

And yes I'm aware of that, as I said I don't think Britney's consevatorship is necessary anymore as she's in a much better place than she was in 2007.

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, generation glory said:

This is what I said yesterday. Loosen the reins on Britney for the time being. Make her feel happy and free. We’ll think she’s happy and really free. Happy for now, yes she is. But FREE she is not. They want to silence us by sending Britney out on these multiple  photo-ops we’ve been getting almost daily. If we let that satisfy us the handlers will slam the doors closed on Britney once again. Back on the stroll and stage she goes. Cship abuse will continue. The manipulative stories by TMZ will continue. The show will go on but not on Britney’s terms. You & I see through this scheme but do the rest of the fans? Tbh I don’t think they do.

I kind of disagree. Guys real fight is not in media, real fight is in the court!do you really guys think that judge Penny she is reading magazines and make a decision based on what is written in them? Nope. She makes decisions based on the result of the investigation and reports. And as a investigation will be made by independent experts it means Free Britney team is a winning team. I think as there is ongoing investigation conservatorship team can not do anything dirty to Britney and I think she is using this fact plus her good mood I think is a result of the investigation and evaluation as I think we can guess Britney will be out of conservatorship this year. 

You guys should stop reading tabliods and focus on investigation and evaluation.

Plus I am sure Lynne's lawyer and she herself are looking at the hands of conservatorship team as well. 

• Like 9