#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

I kind of disagree. Guys real fight is not in media, real fight is in the court!do you really guys think that judge Penny she is reading magazines and make a decision based on what is written in them? Nope. She makes decisions based on the result of the investigation and reports.

THIS THIS THIS, and I don't get why others don't understand that and freak out every time Team C Ship runs to the media to save their own *****. This is why it's hilarious to me that Britney's team is trying so hard, because the fact is, in an actual, legitimate, non-corrupt court, everything published in the media is thrown out. They don't give a **** about that; they want reports and legal documents.

So keep going, Team C Ship. Nothing you do will stop the full force of the law.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

THIS THIS THIS, and I don't get why others don't understand that and freak out every time Team C Ship runs to the media to save their own *****. This is why it's hilarious to me that Britney's team is trying so hard, because the fact is, in an actual, legitimate, non-corrupt court, everything published in the media is thrown out. They don't give a **** about that; they want reports and legal documents.

Plus reading, clicking in, checking, talking about this awful articles just make them earn money! Let's just ignore them and let's focus on courts work and let's stay positive and be happy that most likely this year conservatorship will be over. 

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I kind of do think the courts and judges were influenced by the way media portrayed Britney back in 07/08

they had an opinion of her being a bad mum, partying and going rogue.

if she had stayed home back then and was out of the public eye I doubt she would have gotten into this situation.

I know she skipped **** tests and court dates, but  don't think that would have gotten anyone into the situation she is in because she is Britney Spears

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I kind of do think the courts and judges were influenced by the way media portrayed Britney back in 07/08

they had an opinion of her being a bad mum, partying and going rogue.

if she had stayed home back then and was out of the public eye I doubt she would have gotten into this situation.

I know she skipped **** tests and court dates, but that wouldn't have been the case I think for anyone else.

I could be wrong, but I seriously doubt it

That's exactly why I mentioned "non corrupt." Reva was as corrupt as they come, I have no doubt she let the media influence her decision.

*Actually, tbh, I should say, the media was used as a means to justify the ruling. Because I also believe that the woman who ran seminars bragging about placing celebrities under c ships already had her mind made up on the matter.

• Like 8
1 hour ago, JKW said:

Who said we were talking about writing credits?

My point is she separated herself from it, like it she had no input on it. Everytimes video has nothing to do with the lyrics or her breakup with Jussie Timberland. She could have totally manipulated that situation into her favor.

1 hour ago, Jojobean said:

I think she said she’s free because they have loosened the reigns on her for now and she’s out of the treatment center. Just like antphrodite  said they would do!

I actually believe they give her more freedom thanks to public pressure.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, AliciaBitch said:

I kind of disagree. Guys real fight is not in media, real fight is in the court!do you really guys think that judge Penny she is reading magazines and make a decision based on what is written in them? Nope. She makes decisions based on the result of the investigation and reports. And as a investigation will be made by independent experts it means Free Britney team is a winning team. I think as there is ongoing investigation conservatorship team can not do anything dirty to Britney and I think she is using this fact plus her good mood I think is a result of the investigation and evaluation as I think we can guess Britney will be out of conservatorship this year. 

You guys should stop reading tabliods and focus on investigation and evaluation.

Plus I am sure Lynne's lawyer and she herself are looking at the hands of conservatorship team as well. 

26 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I disagree with you two. Yes ultimately the court’s ruling is what matters but don’t think for a minute that the court of public opinion has no effect whatsoever on the outcome. The court of public opinion played a part in why Britney got placed in a cship in the first place. Britney’s hands aren’t clean as she did things that she shouldn’t have to end up with the fate she finds herself in now. But it’s not her actions alone. It’s Britney’s actions, the actions of others, the media bias such as from TMZ and various other sources that controlled the narrative from the start is what lead to everything being the way it is.

Everything and everyone has a part to play which is why I and others constantly refer back to the tabloids and tabloid blogs. Believe it or not that’s a strong factor. Britney’s making moves but so are handlers. They can easily use her happy demeanor as based on the candids to say “see, she’s happy. Everything is great because of the amazing job we’re doing.” Lynne or Britney could counter that by saying “no, she’s happy and doing better because of loosened reins, etc”. Multiple narratives heavily at play here for extremely different reasons.

It is already noted how the vast majority of the GP feels about a “Free Britney”. Not to sound pessimistic (because I’m not)  but I think many of you are putting too much faith in not only the corrupt system but too much faith in this current judge. I’m cautiously optimistic but I don’t believe it’ll be a slam dunk nor am I believing Britney will be “free” any time soon however I do believe she is closer to becoming legally free sometime in the not too distant future. I no longer believe she’s stuck in this arrangement for life. Something will give but when, why and how remains to be seen.

• Like 8
Just now, generation glory said:

I disagree with you two. Yes ultimately the court’s ruling is what matters but don’t think for a minute that the court of public opinion has no effect whatsoever on the outcome. The court of public opinion is played a part in why Britney got placed in a cship in the first place. Britney’s hands aren’t clean as she did things that she shouldn’t have to end up with the fate she finds herself in now. But it’s not her actions alone. It’s Britney’s actions, the actions of others, the media bias such as from TMZ and various other sources that controlled the narrative from the start is what lead to everything being the way it is.

Everything and everyone has a part to play which is why I and others constantly refer back to the tabloids and tabloid blogs. Believe it or not that’s a strong factor. Britney’s making moves but so are handlers. They can easily use her happy demeanor as based on the candids to say “see, she’s happy. Everything is great because of the amazing we’re doing.” Lynne or Britney could counter that by saying “no, she’s happy and doing better because of looser reins, etc”. Multiple narratives heavily at play here for extremely different reasons.

It is already noted how the vast majority of the GP feels about a “Free Britney”. Not to sound pessimistic (because I’m not)  but I think many of you are putting too much faith in not only the corrupt system but too much faith in this current judge. I’m cautiously optimistic but I don’t believe it’ll be a slam dunk nor am I believing Britney will be “free” any time soon however I do believe she is closer to becoming legally free sometime in the not too distant future. I no longer believe she’s stuck in this arrangement for life. Something will give but when, why and how remains to be seen.

17 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

That's exactly why I mentioned "non corrupt." Reva was as corrupt as they come, I have no doubt she let the media influence her decision.

*Actually, tbh, I should say, the media was used as a means to justify the ruling. Because I also believe that the woman who ran seminars bragging about placing celebrities under c ships already had her mind made up on the matter.

Also, frankly, if the court does go by the narrative of the media right now, its INCREDIBLY confused. It was not confused at all in 2007. I remember that pretty distinctly.

(And frankly, they already are using the happier candids to insist this; why do you think its now suddenly back to, "she's not a prisoner like you all think, look at this." Still, my point up there ^^ still stands.)

You are taking me for someone who has faith in our legal system, likely because I said in a legitimate, non corrupt court, this would be thrown out. But I do not. I've seen people I love be screwed by it firsthand enough to not. I am, however, putting faith in the fact that things aren't as black and white and cut and dry as they were last time around. There is enough to make someone with any sort of brain think twice about simply agreeing with the "she definitely needs to be in this thing" narrative, nowadays. And frankly, if media attention does get taken into account: there's a lot of pressure on this thing as it is.

And I also don't think she'll be free anytime soon, though I do feel its inevitable now, so we agree there.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Also, frankly, if the court does go by the narrative of the media right now, its INCREDIBLY confused. It was not confused at all in 2007. I remember that pretty distinctly.

(And frankly, they already are using the happier candids to insist this; why do you think its now suddenly back to, "she's not a prisoner like you all think, look at this." Still, my point up there ^^ still stands.)

You are taking me for someone who has faith in our legal system, likely because I said in a legitimate, non corrupt court, this would be thrown out. But I do not. I've seen people I love be screwed by it firsthand enough to not. I am, however, putting faith in the fact that things aren't as black and white and cut and dry as they were last time around. There is enough to make someone with any sort of brain think twice about simply agreeing with the "she definitely needs to be in this thing" narrative, nowadays. And frankly, if media attention does get taken into account: there's a lot of pressure on this thing as it is.

And I also don't think she'll be free anytime soon, though I do feel its inevitable now, so we agree there.

All courts have corruption. The system is flawed but it is what we have. It’s better than other country’s legal systems but not perfect. Any judge can be swayed by anything or anyone. I’m not saying the new judge is Reva Goetz 2.0 nor am I willing to go all in by saying she’s immune to being swayed by unsavory means. Everything is on the table. It’s a crapshoot where sometimes the right judgement is called sometimes not.

There’s a stronger argument that leans to siding with the current establishment, so to speak. If not then why didn’t the judge allow Britney to have a smartphone? A smartphone that has no restrictions placed on it by her team to block Britney from viewing certain content. It’s going to be a long way to her legal freedom, smartphone aside. I’m not expecting major changes in September but it’s definitely a start. But who knows what that will bring: a change, what kind of change, or more of the same? It remains to be seen.

• Like 4

Guys, can we talk about how the psychic that was posted here last week has fully predicted the entire James and Tati scandal even down to the latest reverse movement after the video James released a few days ago. In the James psychic reading, the guy predicted the scandal, but also what’s happened in the last few days with James coming out on top. This only further validates him and possibly his reading of the #FreeBritney movement. Don’t know which spirits he’s bff’s with, but they’ve got the reals so far!!!

• Like 4