#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

So this is my first post on here in like 9 years... but just thought I’d say as I hadn’t seen a topic on here about it, PARK MGMs Instagram page removed the “postponed” post about Britneys domination show... weird?! Maybe she’s actually bought herself out of the contract completely now! Oh yeah btw #FREEBRITNEY! ?

1 minute ago, AllEyesOnUs. said:

Ohhh hahaha! My mistake! Shows how long I’ve not been on here for! Oops... hahaha! Do you think it’s actually over now then?! 

mmm I think she WILL be performing eventually... I mean she likes to stay busy and it's all she ever known sooo...

Not sure about domination contract... I think she will do some new fresh stuff...

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean regardless of what anyone really believes companies will probably have doubts on her stability from here on out. 

Not to mention fans weren’t on board before for Vegas...they won’t be now neither. 

Probably, but nobody can be sure of that. Either this helps, get worse on her or stays the same. Back in the day while and after her breakdown, most of the fans thought she wouldn't make it again and she actually did. But at the same time there was people who still saw her as a crazy girl. So, there will always be companies that would like to work with her and others that wouldn't. I mean, it's not like Britney is the only one dealing with this, there's no big artist on this planet that can't get a "no", no matter the reason. And just because some of the fans weren't on board before doesn't mean they can't be interested in her again in the future. Same with the GP. We just don't know what's gonna happen. We don't even know if she's interested right now into work tbh. I could care less about her being on top again or whatever as long as she's a happy person for real.

1 minute ago, Mannequin* said:

mmm I think she WILL be performing eventually... I mean she likes to stay busy and it's all she ever known sooo...

Not sure about domination contract... I think she will do some new fresh stuff...

I hope when she comes back it’s because she wants to, not because she’s forced, I’m feeling really positive about her future though after seeing the pap vids and pics from the past week though, she looks relaxed and happy! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Sweetie FTR was not Britney candid for the sake of being candid. That was her team doing damage control to save the brand. Everything from the interviewer to the questions to the final edit went through her team. 

Sweetie, I’m not an idiot, I’m well aware. She was still willing to talk and get her side of the story out edit-or-not. :cardi:

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

look at there at 4th february @Applejack compiled the cship timeline and it talks about the lawyer capacity thing , which is bullshit of course, i mean she just hired one of the best Lawyer in LA but she doesn't the capacity to hire one . It's one the biggest corrupt move made under cship , thanks to judge Goetz and PVP Ingham 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/17jeZV78SCwgQGsOkad0H0PA8jqjgRsxgSqD9f_f1yAk/edit 

Right.  Nobody is saying isn't very, very wealthy, as this Blast article said...

"We’re told the main point from her team is that Spears is extremely wealthy and powerful, and can choose when and how hard she wants to work."

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-team-not-overworked-conservatorship-hearing/

And she has a sustained level of success in the fragrance industry (like Elizabeth Taylor) meaning that her deal still should pay her millions of dollars every year.

And there could is some truth to the fact that she probably had some autonomy in her Vegas performing on some level (but still unclear especially when you look at the terrible I am Britney Jean documentary with all handlers making the decisions)

But it is a question mark whether Britney should be wealthier than what her conservatorship estate has reported, given that  the attorney Adam Streistand, stated in 2008: ..."Britney's estate is worth $40 million, encompasses 15 separate entities and is in the middle of a $17 million audit."

https://www.mtv.com/news/1580917/britney-spears-lawyer-ejected-from-courtroom-after-judge-doesnt-recognize-him-as-her-counsel/

And to your point about the corrupt system, we know she tried to fight it but was deemed unfit, contrary to what Streisand said...

""It was clear to me that she seemed a bit agitated," Mr. Streisand told the NY Times. "But my sense was that she did have the capacity to pick a lawyer and that she could make a rational decision. Britney wanted to oppose the conservatorship. But she was also extremely worried about her kids and seemed to understand that the best thing to do to see her kids was to accept it."

https://www.eonline.com/news/762285/britney-spears-ex-boyfriend-doesn-t-think-she-needs-a-conservatorship-anymore

But, perhaps above all, this may go back to the original custody battle from 2007 and how it may have been rigged against her, as it  may be arguably that the Commissioner in the custody case, Scott Gordon relied on tabloid media for his rulings.  This point is raised here because of Larry Rudolph's recent comments to the Washington Post:

“The last thing any California state judge wants is to do something incorrectly and inappropriately and be the subject of a story about a judge that has done something wrong by Britney Spears,” said Larry Rudolph, Spears’s manager, who is not involved in the conservatorship but has worked with her for many years."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/the-battle-of-britney-spears/2019/05/17/edcc826c-7681-11e9-bd25-c989555e7766_story.html?utm_term=.bbf9343b5bc7

But as attorney Jon Eardly pointed out in 2008 about that custody dispute at her home:

"The letter also slams the commissioner who passed the conservatorship, saying he did so before he received an evaluation from Cedars Sinai hospital, where Spears was taken after apparently suffering breakdown a year ago. 'Commissioner Gordon… was quick to deny you all of your visitation rights, even before Cedars issued its evaluation that you were not under the influence of illegal ***** or alcohol. Commissioner Gordon clearly is biased against you…Your case will continue to spiral until they have denied you your freedom, your children and your assets.” 

“Please recognize that aside from some anxiety and depression, which are totally normal under these circumstances, there is nothing wrong with you. but that the court system routinely engages in character assassination to conceal its internal bias and to break you down… What they ultimately want is to get you into a conservatorship; at that point, your freedom will be denied, giving them the full opportunity to steal all of your money and to deny you any access to your children.” 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/britney-spears-112-1313209

Have handlers/lawyers stolen all her money?   Obviously not.  But it is worth investigating if her overall worth should be higher and if, in fact, the apparatuses of the conservatorship used her children as leverage.

• Like 9
7 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Sweetie FTR was not Britney candid for the sake of being candid. That was her team doing damage control to save the brand. Everything from the interviewer to the questions to the final edit went through her team. 

Agreed. For the Record was a heavily edited (and maybe scripted) documentary.

• Like 3

As a theme for her next era? I can totally see it happening, and I think it'd be better than pretend it never happened, that it's not part of her career. I think that, if she doesn't get free from the cship in september, they're gonna use footage from current times and create a "independent, strong, ringleader" type of image for her in the next era, reassuring she is in control, that she is free (even though she isn't). If she does get free, she could have some sort of "Head Above Water" era, with perhaps some slower ballads or anthem-kind of songs expressing what was it like to be under the cship for so long. What do you guys think? :receipts2:

• Like 3

She won't be full free. Let's start from there. I bellive that they will give her some freedom about her personal stuffs. Stuffs like driving around and using phone. But I'm not expecting to much. It's possible that they will use stronger kind of theme. But I'm pretty sure they won't use Free Britney movement. They will push mental health narrative. 

• Like 1

I am living for this, every time i log back on there is new candids, i feel like i have gone back in time. She looks really well and really happy, I can't remember the last time we had pap pics like this. I hope this is a sign she is in a much better place. 

• Like 3