#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

#FreeBritney would lowkey slay as an album title, just sayin' :zoomzoom:

We need to get an album with a primarily electropop sound, Lilly Allen-style lyrics discussing, criticizing and making fun of modern society with the title:

Is, Like, Lindsay Lohan, Like, OK?

Spoiler

Was what I put as the album title ever a thing? I'm really paranoid now that I just invented something brand new no one's ever heard of. :embarrassney:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

We need to get an album with a primarily electropop sound, Lilly Allen-style lyrics discussing, criticizing and making fun of modern society with the title:

Is, Like, Lindsay Lohan, Like, OK?

She'd be sorta repeating what she did for If You Seek Amy.

1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Ok but lots of people said the miley one was "queen britney" and was wrong so....

You have a point, but the fact is this-- her next court date isn't until September. She's not free. They may have loosened some restrictions, but the c ship remains firmly in place. So why would she say it?

Like others have said, this will be Yanny vs. Laurel for the Army. Free vs. Whee.

4 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

She'd be sorta repeating what she did for If You Seek Amy.

Not really... "If U Seek Amy" discussed her own life, and what I meant was lyrics that talk about things like double standards or other things that aren't specific to her.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

You have a point, but the fact is this-- her next court date isn't until September. She's not free. They may have loosened some restrictions, but the c ship remains firmly in place. So why would she say it?

Like others have said, this will be Yanny vs. Laurel for the Army. Free vs. Whee.

It’s like i said, obviously legally she isn’t free but something is going on behind the scenes (looser restrictions etc) that she feels more free than she has in a long time. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Derrick said:

It’s like i said, obviously legally she isn’t free but something is going on behind the scenes (looser restrictions etc) that she feels more free than she has in a long time. 

Honestly, I don't disagree there; I think her happiness in all this coverage shows that. But I don't hear what y'all are hearing. Either way, I'm glad she's seemed really happy lately; it's refreshing.