#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Those tities are on fiiiiya. Those curves are killing me.  That little who#%re mouth is asking for fun before the day is over. Looving the flashing cameras, I see. 

Hide contents

... But Britney looks Hot too

:gloria: lmao yeah he’s so hot

• Like 2
1 hour ago, zenden78 said:

do they start giving her more freedom and she started to go out or it just paps started following her everythere bc of the buzz 

Probably a combination of our girl feeling better with the paps caring more? Idk. However there is always the factor of calling the paps. I mean this is how it works. They know where u are

4 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

Sweetie FTR was not Britney candid for the sake of being candid. That was her team doing damage control to save the brand. Everything from the interviewer to the questions to the final edit went through her team. 

this ? 

Plus they went to put it on DVD and make more money off of us 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Bro96 said:

She aint free yet. We all know it. No matter what she said. I really hope she does a tell all interview and expose her situatuon and all:yesplease: ( probs not gonna happen)

That I agree with but something is going on behind the scenes that she feels comfortable enough to even say that. 

• Like 6

Even Mercy ministries admits that Lou  promotes Mercy Ministries to her clients , whilst managing their finances---

Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business. As CEO of TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou has spent over 20 years managing the careers and finances of numerous professional athletes and celebrities. Lou is also the author of “The Becoming Devotional Bible.” Lou has devoted time and energy to promoting Mercy Ministries to her clients and using her influence to spread awareness about the ministry

full article found here: 

https://www.mercyministriesnews.com/2009/03/calvary-chapel-pastors-rob-and-lou.html?m=1

• Like 4