#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

"Trade Secrets" probably like Hulk Hogan talked about the difference between him and his brand in his court case. 

Remember whether we like it or not Britney is a product. So anything that could damage that product is most likely considered a trade secret.  

I think it's more that they used the conservatorship to get insurance for the difference tours/residency and that they were, in fact, lying to their investors.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, breatheheavy said:

Very interesting that she wants to speak with them about her medical treatment. Perhaps she's referring to the mental health facility stay 

i know plus tmz keeps reporting she's in such bad shape, that her meds are not working.... well, in that case, i don't think she'll be able to speak for herself today!

i cannot wait to know whats gonna happen after this!!!!

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Lol what happened with James Charles?

I was wondering too but then I thought to myself that he isn't going to be affected by the revelation(s), so who cares. 

No one cared when Shane Dawson admitted (he claimed it was a joke) to googling child ****. :well: He's still popular. 

8 hours ago, DayvinDazone said:

millennial burnout???????????

:trash:

it's a real phenomenon.

7 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Our sam?!? 

You guys give so much credit to a proven lier and fame hunger *****. Funny how months ago you all used to hate him but now glorify him. Yet forgetting all the harm he did to Brit :byebitch:

no, not at all what i meant. simply that he is the one associated with brit, not the character in the film.

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

Really interesting. Thank you for putting this all together!

Yeah, it hits close to home the part of how they treat women...

welcome (: it was interesting to read/write since it's literally about conspiracy theories lol, seeing his name was shocking and felt like the film was winking at me.

1 hour ago, Chris87 said:

I watched in cinema in Poland 1 year ago... didn't even know Lufti was involved in that.. the movie is intriguing, especially the naked owl lady.. creepy as hell

yes!!! jesus those scenes were unnerving. never know what you'll come across in the end credits. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Pfefferminz said:

I was wondering too but then I thought to myself that he isn't going to be affected by the revelation(s), so who cares. 

No one cared when Shane Dawson admitted (he claimed it was a joke) to googling child ****. :well: He's still popular. 

Tati just exposed everything about him

• Like 5

This actually happened? :mariahstare:

• Like 1

What the hell? People is sick.

• Like 2