#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

So which Lawyer came and spoke for Britney to get it all cleared out? Because it’s like “Britney field a restraining order...” It’s been done on her behalf, she probably isn’t even aware. If it’s one of Team C-ship lawyers, they basically instructed him what to say, before she’s even in the room, so by the time she’s in there, it looks as if there was no one in there to start with :tiffsniffle:

Unfortunately, she's still represented by her court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham. I don't think Mama Lynne has any idea about his background.

We'll know more at 4 PM.

• Like 3

Where are The Phantom Thieves of Heart when you need them. A quick calling card to the c*nts on team Britney and problem solved.

also wanted to post some good hope music, since I think it applies to Britney and will get us pumped up

living for the protest, everything was perfect.. I'm so happy!! :)

throwback to when Taylor Swift travelled inside a suitcase to hide from paps..

taylor-swift-suitcase.jpg

not saying that's what happened with Brinty but.. I wouldn't be surprised.. :brit2016: hope she knows there's a protest.. but even if she doesn't, glad there's media coverage at least.. :bsass:

• Like 7