#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Damon said:

It's seriously f**king aggravating to me that Britney has to petition in a court of law for HER OWN MEDICAL RECORDS to be viewed by her OWN f**king MOTHER, all while being deprived (legally and physically) of her own f**king HUMAN RIGHTS. Seriously ridiculous. 

And that's all thanks to her damn abusive father. Britney needs to disown him when she gets free. :nochillbrit:

• Like 3
1 minute ago, generation glory said:

It’s clear there’s a divide. Is should not be this way. Jamie himself could have SHOULD HAVE been the one years ago to ask the court to grant Lynne access to their daughter’s medical records so both parents know what meds their child is on, why she’s on it, is it helping her, does she show signs of side effects due to the meds, the dosage etc. Noooo. And them sitting on opposing side says so a lot about Britney’s relationship with her parents yet not for the reasons the twisted media wants people to believe.

Britney Spears's Father Says She Was 'Out of Control'

Spears, who checked out of Promises Malibu Treatment Center in March after a month-long stay, told Page Six via her rep: “I am praying for my father. We have never had a good relationship. It’s sad that all the men that have been in my life do not know how to accept a real woman’s love. I am concentrating on my work and my life right now.”

• Like 7