#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

living for the protest, everything was perfect.. I'm so happy!! :)

throwback to when Taylor Swift travelled inside a suitcase to hide from paps..

taylor-swift-suitcase.jpg

not saying that's what happened with Brinty but.. I wouldn't be surprised.. :brit2016: hope she knows there's a protest.. but even if she doesn't, glad there's media coverage at least.. :bsass:

Urgh it's a good thing they didn't drop that suitcase into an ocean or something :gimmemoar:

• Like 3
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Yes very good actually ! We didn’t know what to expect today given we weren’t sure if Britney would be there. Not only she is there, not only she wants to discuss medical situation, she is there to spill tea about trade secrets and children situation. In the worse case i see it ending with an investigation, in the best Brenda removes jamie as a conservator today. 

If it requieres an investigacion (which it requieres, obviously), the current situation should be suspended or eveything. And Lynne being conservator until everything gets solved, or the c-ship is removed.

• Like 5
8 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

makes sense there are two sides though.. Lynne is requesting access to the medical info as the petitioner.. Britney on Lynne's side though, that's interesting..

It’s clear there’s a divide. Is should not be this way. Jamie himself could have SHOULD HAVE been the one years ago to ask the court to grant Lynne access to their daughter’s medical records so both parents know what meds their child is on, why she’s on it, is it helping her, does she show signs of side effects due to the meds, the dosage etc. Actually Lynne should’ve demanded it years ago. But noooo. And them sitting on opposing side says SO MUCH  about Britney’s relationship with her parents, yet not for the reasons the twisted media wants people to believe.

• Like 5