#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Chris87 said:

So probably we will not get any news for an hour or so.. since it's all behind closed door...

It's almost midnight here, so I will go to bed.. take care guys!

Hide contents

Cannot wait to wake up to +100 new pages to read

:4music:

100 LOL good joke. You know it will be like another 500

• Like 2
Just now, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Why do I feel like nothing will change? 

When Team Spears want photos - we get faked photos. When they don't - the media people don't go for it. Urgh Brit's team are like the Al Capone of the showbiz world. We may never get them for what they've done, but maybe we'll get them for tax evasion or something minor? 

Sadly I fear the same. They are SO powerful. But this time we have more exposure and Lynne’s involvement. Britney also hasn’t been at a hearing in years 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, DayvinDazone said:

Also before Jokerney's debut :crying2:

And she used tons of hair extensions but whoever did her hair for the tour was doing an amazing job

Hide contents

I went to her Circus Tour back in the day. The energy when she came out from the ceiling was insane. She looked astonishingly beautiful.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

So probably we will not get any news for an hour or so.. since it's all behind closed door...

It's almost midnight here, so I will go to bed.. take care guys!

Reveal hidden contents

Cannot wait to wake up to +100 new pages to read

:4music:

ikr, so boring. if we all here were together outside the courtroom we could go grab some beers and chill..but being home unaware of this mess is tiring. plus it's late where i am but i'm afraid to go sleep and then wake up and have to read 50 pages :yelping:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

True or not.... Is this someone who should be in a conservatorship?!? I'm scared about how much control and money they have to make or break her now this movement has highlighted how corrupt they are. :disappointed:

• Like 2