#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

22 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all. Go search Amanda Bynes conservatorship and just read at how DIFFERENT they talk about it. 

They say how difficult they are to get and how not even people like Amanda (in her state in 2014) are easy to be conserved. 

They even say in cases of mental illness it’s very hard to get one.

just the tone, everything is so different, when amanda was actually a danger to herself and others by setting fires and throwing **** out of windows and getting in multiple car accidents  

it’s so f**ked 

also Amanda’s estate conservatorship is done, but her personal one continues  

Amanda also seems to have WAY more freedom. She is not being forced into working, she has a smartphone, and she has been seen out and about by herself and on her way to fashion school, etc. It's completely different with how they treat Britney's and Amanda was far worse than Britney ever was. I won't be surprised if Amanda's does end in a year or so. Britney's is just so corrupt.

• Like 6

I can't believe Jamie even bribed the owner of Britney Spears' Chinese fan club with money.The owner has always been in contact with Britney's team and has interviewed Britney exclusively.He is now brainwashing others that Sam and Lynn have ruined Britney's relationship with her dad.:badthoughts:

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

That be great , but isn't FreeBritney already tainted? How about Britney'sCase . FreedomOfBritney. 

What do you guys think ?

#SaveBritney

It’s intentionally dramatic and thus will get peoples’ attention/pique their interest.

A ton of people are unaware about this altogether since it’s only been covered by celebrity tabloids until today. 

1 hour ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

:wontcry::queenie::wontcry::queenie::wontcry:

God, this video :( I remember seeing it and my heart breaking for her. I remember coming home from school and hoping there wasn’t news she was gone :( still keep her in my prayers to this day even my family too as they saw what a huge impact she was on me. I hope one day she’s free and happy and with her kids filled with love and peace 

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Why was the court date moved? So fans wouldn't know the second date? Ruin our plans? 

They're trying to steer us , control us like they did Britney . Great. 

It wasn't moved from what I understand. It's still on Friday, but Lynne is having a private meeting with the Judge tomorrow.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all. Go search Amanda Bynes conservatorship and just read at how DIFFERENT they talk about it. 

They say how difficult they are to get and how not even people like Amanda (in her state in 2014) are easy to be conserved. 

They even say in cases of mental illness it’s very hard to get one.

just the tone, everything is so different, when amanda was actually a danger to herself and others by setting fires and throwing **** out of windows and getting in multiple car accidents  

it’s so f**ked 

also Amanda’s estate conservatorship is done, but her personal one continues  

I think Britney's case is different because she has two kids. I feel like they threatned her with losing custody of her kids if she doens't cooperate with them

who is organizing the the "march" on the court hearing on friday? we need a coordinator. let's count how many fans are going + their friends and we should also contact celebrities to go, for exmaple, miley cyrus. y'all need to bring posters, film everything etc

• Like 3