#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

20 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I don’t trust a single thing Lynne says considering everything she’s previously said about the conservatorship:

“It must have been hard to see her daughter wrenched from her young children, but Lynne has nothing but praise for their father, Kevin Federline. 'He has been real good with Britney, and doesn't want to keep the kids from her at all,' she says, adding that Britney's access rights translate in real terms to 'getting to see the kids almost any time she wants.’”

Verdict: False. We know now Britney’s ability to see her children is incumbent upon her complying with all of Jamie’s  rules. 

“What really gets me about that stage mum thing is that, in this business, it's customary for the mother to take five per cent, but I never did, even when times were bad and our family needed the money.”

Verdict: False. We now know she receives a salary from Team C (plus Britney bought her a f**king house).

Finally, not only did Lynne endorse Jamie as becoming her conservator and continued to publicly praise him for the “great job” he was doing thereafter, but she’s been aware of how insanely restrictive Britney’s life has been SINCE THE BEGINNING:

“By all accounts, Mr Spears is no slouch on the disciplining front, apparently drawing up a list of rules with which his 27-year-old daughter must comply, including no emailing or driving. And no exceeding the £750 a month allowance he gives her. 'She was spending a lot of money, so that would make sense,' says Lynne.”

So, Lynne didn’t just now suddenly become cognizant as to Britney’s circumstances; she’s just saving face like she’s always done. 

The above quotes were from a 2008 interview:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1092120/Lynne-Spears-Im-blame-Britneys-meltdown.html

Yes, this is perfect. Lynne is not a perfect savior angel.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Yoongi said:

So Lynne is NOT on our side? :(

Well, is she on Britney's side?  I believe she loves her daughter, that much I can say.  It's just so challenging to trust these people who seem quite fine with no employment.....

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Look, I agree - I don’t believe in the conservatorship. But I guarantee Britney’s dad plays that card up. It’s worked in the past. It was a big part of Lynne’s 2008 declaration.

I know, I was just saying, like, imaginary speaking to Jamie lol

It's true we can't trust in Lynne, because we don't really know what she's trying to do.

We can only pray the new judge re-evaluates everything. That Britney can get a lawyer, that she can be evaluated again by a non corrupt psychiatrist, that the judge determines that no matter what kind of mental health issues she may have it's still not a reason to be put under a conservatorship, that she sees everything she's done the past 11 years, and if all the corrupt and fraudulent things that Jamie, Lou, Ingham, etc may have done come to light, fine, then, it doesn't matter, as long as Britney is free.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

but at the same time.. this came from the blast.. do we really believe them..

well, it's official that something was filed today but we don't exactly know what.. could be the temporary restraining order for all we know.. also the fact that Sam said he's having second thoughts about Lynne kinda confirms that he was in fact in contact with her in my opinion.. :badthoughts:

isn't britney being so severely drugged in 2011 while on the FF tour and even circus and Vegas a Safety hazard? They had her up on lifts and harnesses and props what if the medication caused her to misstep and fall off of one of them or something. 

48 minutes ago, olfbritfan said:

the  liars !!!..i hate media it is only for reach powerful people to write lies...she has no right legally to do anything,, her team  are beyond stupid with their lies..

At this point team C-ship is basically in a rage swinging left and right trying whatever to hold ground.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Seriously, we don’t even know if Lynne filed it, and even if she did, that means absolutely nothing about her overall intentions. He is a bad man. Look at all the complaints against him.

Meanwhile, Lynne has been following save Britney accounts and is likely aware this goes FAR BEYOND Sam.

People have GOT to stop panicking.

to be fair both have bad reputations and both have been liking #FreeBritney posts but I rest my case.. :uknowit:

• Like 2