#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Guys, I want to bring up the Lambyspoet guy again.

Well, assuming he's legitimate anyway, I noticed there are two major accounts he used to interact with. One is an UK fan, the other one's bio says she's a "Personal Celebrity Assistant ".
I dug up some liked tweets from this assistant and...

Sophia is Lexie... btw. And Lambyspoet referred to this account when he wanted a message 'delivered' to Bryan.

So... is it really Gracielle? or not

I have been checked out of the Britney world for some time now, so please excuse my ignorance, but who is @Lambyspoet and what's the story about their account? And who are Sophia, Lexie and Grace?

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm reading everything on this thread but I'm not understanding a single thing that's been talked about here :wontcry: Someone do the recap for me :tiffanycries:

I miss the times when I logged on to a Britney forum and not an overboard law school library about court documents and conservatorship attorneys :crying1:

YES!

This thread feels like if a law school's library and a busy shopping center had a baby. :crying1:

...And I don't understand it all too often because it's gaining new students and employees too quickly, getting new sections and buildings built every day and new lessons are being taught that are far above my skill level. :crying1:

• Like 2
Just now, abbiesbanned. said:

Apparently Lynne, Bryan and Jamie-lynne are in LA with britney

Lynne has filed an ex parte application

Britney's team has requested a temporary restraining order against Sam Lutfi because he has been 'harassing' them and because he supports the free britney movement

tmz are making out like britney is crazy and have been trying to portray lynne in a bad light.

tenor.gif

What is an ex parte application tho? And how did we get the info that her family is in LA with her? Any candids?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I'm reading everything on this thread but I'm not understanding a single thing that's been talked about here :wontcry: Someone do the recap for me :tiffanycries:

I miss the times when I logged on to a Britney forum and not an overboard law school library about court documents and conservatorship attorneys :crying1:

I don't even know anymore :blol: but apparently Bryan, Lynne and JL are with Britney right now. Lynne wants to be at the hearing and she has a team of lawyers, and allegedely (University of Britney guy accent) Britney will be present at the hearing too. That last thing comes from Twitter though, so who knows, but at his point it's as reliable as TMZ or The Blast.

Articles keep coming by the minute, some say Lynne wants to be co-conservator to be more permissive with Britney, there was this other article saying Britney didn't own a phone. And now we have that they're getting a restraining order for Sam Lutfi, and they're lowkey trying to make him responsible of the FreeBritney movement.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Uhm okay who is this??? Like what relation do they have to anyone?

He used to be an insider, a vocal coach. He denounces the workings of Lou and Jamie. He tweeted about the greed of those two, the rage and manipulation of Jamie, and that Britney is locked up whenever she fights back and during the hearings at the court so she can’t attend. Apparently, he passed away last year. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I know what the word bob means....who is this man we're mourning? I'm so f**king lost. 

He wrote poems about Britney: Britney Spears Monthly Poems: July 2015 (A continuing series of personal poetry)

I don't know what kind of relationship he had with Britney but he definitely had insider knowledge and I believe knew Lou. https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=lou from%3Alambyspoet&src=typd

Britney Spears Monthly Poems: July 2015 (A continuing series of personal poetry) by [Haviland, Robert]

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

tenor.gif

What is an ex parte application tho? And how did we get the info that her family is in LA with her? Any candids?

An ex parte decision is one decided by a judge without requiring all of the parties to the controversy to be present. In Australian, Canadian, U.K., South African, Indian, and U.S. legal doctrines, ex parte means a legal proceeding brought by one person in the absence of and without representation or notification of other parties.

- Wikipedia

If this is still too confusing, I'll try to find something simpler. :kiss:

• Like 1

What is happening with a restraining order?

It is so hard to follow this on Twitter. It's all moving so quickly and nobody seems to care. I don't get how this isn't bigger.

Isn't Lynne somehow involved now? I'm confused.

6 minutes ago, Nick said:

I have been checked out of the Britney world for some time now, so please excuse my ignorance, but who is @Lambyspoet and what's the story about their account? And who are Sophia, Lexie and Grace?

Lexie is Bryan’s daughter, Britney’s niece and Grace is her mother. 

• Like 2

these are some things he tweeted

n and britney said she would only sign for another residency if bryan was stage manager jamie promised that lied,

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942998999685935105

also seems like  it isnt the first time they put britney on lock down and hide her they have done it befor when she didnt work with them and posted pics of her photoshoots on instagram to shut fans up...

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942096389164503040

https://twitter.com/LambysPoet/status/942220501060952064

this account is not a fan of sam as well they post this picture

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRdODP5VAAA-fC8.jpg

according to this twitter jamie team works hard with the press to run things as they please .tmz and daily mail.

i am worried for britney seems like her dad goes crazier when any conservatorship court is near ..god knows what she is going  through these days :(

britney was preparing herself to get free before they shoved her in mental facility...

his twitter feed is making me so sad and angry and helpless.anyone who does not  question  this by now  has no heart..

and this is why reporters stay away from this 

and according to this account all britney boyfriends have been picked by jamie and he dumps them  as he pleases if they dont follow protocol...humiliating does not cover this.

• Like 5