#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Who runs that lambyspoet account? I went back years and there’s so much seemingly legit info there. I also think they might be dead because the last tweet was over a year ago saying they’d been hospitalised and weren’t out of the woods

I have no idea. It seems to me it was a family member. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

Hmm this is a really great point...it would explain how her pics go up. Maybe she doesn't even have access to the instagram account at all.

Maybe she just takes photos and videos and favorites them in her camera roll. Then Robyn just posts them with whatever caption she wants or maybe Britney texts Robyn and tells her to post it and suggests a caption. 

I bet that’s exactly what happens. She probably has so many parental controls on her phone. 

4 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I actually recently listened to a podcast that this guy is in, and he mentioned this interview. how he felt like she seemed kind of stupid, because she couldn't properly answer the question about it being more difficult growing up now instead of when she grew up. and he said something about her team, I can't remember what he said word for word, but something about her team being all over the place and tense.

I actually used to like this guy because his interview was one of the best ones, but now he's lost all my respect :rihit:

lol What kind of answer did he expect? :beynah: It really depends of what point of view you look at it from. It certainly makes some things easier, like communicating and finding stuff, access to info, but at the same time is replacing other basic stuff like face to face communication, or I don't know, many things that have changed, but it depends of who says it or what aspect you're talking about to say if it's easier or harder now. 

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

oh, I don't even believe in hell.. it was just an expression to get my point across.. :)

if we remove ourselves from the whole #FreeBritney thing for a second, I do think it's really cool to reclaim something used against you and wear it with pride.. just like the word "******".. :tiffanynod:

Yea lets not use the F word. Us saying that word to each other or at all....only lets str8 people think it is ok

3 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I actually recently listened to a podcast that this guy is in, and he mentioned this interview. how he felt like she seemed kind of stupid, because she couldn't properly answer the question about it being more difficult growing up now instead of when she grew up. and he said something about her team, I can't remember what he said word for word, but something about her team being all over the place and tense.

What an ugly soul.
He said in the video that his time was running out. Britney was interviewed by to other reporters that day. 

1 minute ago, Brad Adamson said:

Who runs that lambyspoet account? I went back years and there’s so much seemingly legit info there. I also think they might be dead because the last tweet was over a year ago saying they’d been hospitalised and weren’t out of the woods

He is dead, apparently (can't confirm this :/)

And as we're talking he knew Grace and Britney (at least, not sure if on an intimate basis, but he seemed inserted in the environment at some point):

jYbF7oq3Fvrwi0fkTyJGcpL2OH5O8X2SHWPy0SNmfQYDUcZVi_U0Ieqlhi2WJD2mNvmx6hA_GwORa0K934TuYPX8zsJ5jGEVwWiogjx6iqQRdKVVENOyNvMRTq2Q-YIKDewum-e5

• Like 6