#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, LoveIsAStateOfGrace said:

Jamie Lynn's latest insta story...

"change is coming" 

On the same day that Lynn hires an attorney and intervenes. Very interesting and cool. 

Very interesting and cool indeed. But honestly, she can gtfo with that cryptic ****. Either speak out or shut up. :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 8
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

Dont you think that jamie also controls lynne? And has been for years look into abusive relationships hun.

The way she bashed him in the first half of the book tells me she didn’t give a damn what Jamie was going to think of her book lol.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

The way she bashed him in the first half of the book tells me she didn’t give a damn what Jamie was going to think of her book lol.

Men like.that dont change my mum was in a abusive relationship for years the amount of times if i had a £1 for everytime he was gonna "change" id be one rich ***** also that book came out years ago **** can change if hes done it before he can do it again period.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, MikeSim said:

Now all the sudden Lynn cares? It’s been 11 years lol. This is clearly her just trying to save face. She pimped her daughter out driving all over the country trying to get her a career as a kid, Jamie was the one who never wanted her to be famous and stayed living in the old childhood home until he was needed. Why couldn’t Lynn have been a conservator to begin with? Or been more involved in this whole thing? I think she is realizing how bad that makes her look, and is trying to be added. She not only didn’t step up to be a conservator when she needed one, and sat on Instagram liking posts instead of actually speaking up or saying something. She had to know this was going on and if it’s true she has to know it’s been going on for the last decade. It isn’t surprising though, she released that book with all kinds of personal information about Britney to profit off her breakdown back in the day. If any parent is after her money I’ve always thought it was her mom.

All of a sudden... exactly as if Lynne wasn’t already on knees bay roll. :imdying:

This gives me publicity stunt  :mj:

like sam allegedly liking a free Brit comment on IG then deleted:disappointed: was that confirmed? 

Miley screaming free Britney .. is it clear wether she’s managed by Larry too? :wtfdidusay:

How tmz all of a sudden breaks the story of Lynne Wanting to be in the know :weirdmeout:

let me remind yall TMZ did not mention #freebritney despite every other media outlet commenting on it...

And when they did it was very defensive over team knee.  

How would we know that Lynne filed court documents other wise? Would that be available to the public?  :xcuseme:

If she does get access to the records and The next press (tmz) claims Lynne supports Jamie and the treatment I’m calling it major damage control.

On another note... after filling my mom in on all the Britney news I showed her the yoga video and she made an interesting point. how  does she manage to have  a perfect body despite being on a cocktail of medications for bipolar Ike symptoms. Like how is she on bipolar meds and have a banging body. All those bipolar/antipsychotic medications have similar side effects like weight gain, increase appetite, and drowsiness or sedation. Like how does she have the energy?  

This is post is messy. I’m on a bus. 

• Like 1
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

Men like.that dont change my mum was in a abusive relationship gor years the amount of times if i had a £1 for everytime he was gonna "change" id be one rich ***** also that book came out years ago **** can change if hes done it before he can do it again period.

I think he really is sick. I don’t think he relapsed on alcohol.

But I don’t live with him so I don’t know. Again, just playing devil’s advocate!

• Like 2

I don't find this strange at all, she wants to know what's going on with Britney and her treatment through an official source. At some point something went wrong here that lead Britney checking into a mental facility :NYsassy:

It's interesting to note she doesn't want to be her new conservator nor this c-ship to end...she only wants answers :whatitellu:

• Like 8

how does this align with the Radar article from May 1st??

“Things are getting tense between Britney and Lynne right now,” a source revealed. “

The reason?

“Britney wants to do an interview because she knows her fans are so worried but she’s up against opposition due to the fact that every interview she’s done after a meltdown is always a hot mess,” said the source.

“Lynne literally shut her down on an interview and also is talking to Britney like she’s a little kid,” noted the source, noting Spears’ mom “is up her *** 24/7.”

“Britney knows if she doesn’t follow the rules she could lose the progress she’s made,” said the source, adding, “Britney just wants her mom to leave her alone and the more Lynne pulls the more Britney pushes.”

I'm confused.. :snooptoya:

• Like 5