#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Dream With In a dream said:

i swear is domination is annouced or b10 get ready for world war 3

Omg does anyone remember that one thread where the crazy user said he had some crazy vivid vision that B10 would be called like “X” or something and how it would be the best pop album in recent history and how it’s gonna go head to head with mrs.camel’s ? album being released at that time and how it would cause world war 3??? :madonna: Something about Taylor Swift being involved too. Ugh I loved that thread so much :yesplease: I remember I bookmarked that **** but I can’t find it anymore. I wasn’t even a member then but I remember lurking around that time and people dragging each other in the thread bc some people were happy about mrs.camel getting beheaded :umwtf:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, justphil said:

I often wonder how someone with such a mental condition would be allowed to get major plastic surgery. Part of which is recovery, where you are given pain killers. People get addicted to those and abuse them easily. 

She’s so supposedly mentally disabled she needs a life long conservatorship bc she can’t make sane decisions on her own but somehow they allow her to make probably one the most important decisions anyone could ever make (changing your face for cosmetic reasons) . I swear to god if they’re the ones that put in her head that she needs it ... :meltdown: if it was her choice tho I’d respect that but that’s not something she should ever have to clarify on imo, it should always be a personal choice and a private one so I doubt we will never know. Rightfully so. 

Like shes not allowed to even drive a car or vote but she can get a nose job? :wyd:

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Court documents with signature of Jeryll S. Cohen and HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER as admin of MJ Estate

MJ+2012+Estate+Documents.JPG 

Court Documents from Britney's c-ship case as Jeryll S. Cohen and HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER  as Jamie's Lawyer

He9zvWV.png 

Who is using Windows XP in 2019???

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Meaner03 said:
  1. Jeryll S. Cohen 

Guys please record this name,  we've been used to think that Geraldine A. Wyle was Jamie's primary attorney if i can say so, i mean it's her name that appears on court online datbase for first hearing that led Britney to the c-ship . But then you look at the court document and there's also Jeryll S. Cohen name that appears as much as Geraldine . And their names appears sometime with the lawyers firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC . On google on the law firm official website it another story, they do not appear on the list of the firm in the official website www.hswlaw.com, they appear, they appears on the list of Freeman, Freeman & Smiley LLP . I said ok why not, i'm no professional and may be there's a simple reason for that . I got curious about Jeryll S. Cohen, i felt saw or heard this name before and well...

Here it is, she is the appointed court lawyer of MJ estate (in Britney's language : she is the Samuel Ingham's of MJ estate) . We all know how messy and shady things are still going about MJ estate, so started to search for a little bit more about her, i saw she worked with other lawyer firms before, two catched my attention cuz i knew i saw them somewhere on some Britney's documents , it was Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp and Holland & Knight, LLP .  You can also find those firms getting money from Britney Jamie for co-conservator legal fee .

On court documents in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention .

Holland & Knight, LLP got nearl $ 100K for co-conservator legal fees .

That's not it, because in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp claimed that Britney owed them $220K and who's gonna fight them now to say if she does or not now they are of the conservator against the conservatee . Conflict of interest again .

And why is the court paper signed by Jeryll S Cohen and Geraldine A. Wyle under the firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC to then being charged more than $1M by Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention.

The funny thing is that they are all paid with Britney's money to be held under a c-ship she doesn't want to . 

Here is a little scheme i started to help me save info and see clearer , maybe it will help you too

7lQN87F.png 

Team c-ship we know, you come here everyday to read us, hope you appreciate how slowly we are exposing all of y'all one after one .

This excellent info---there's so much money being garnered here for so many lawyers and everybody associated with the conservatorship,  what are the chances that they really all have Britney's best interests in mind?  This is the problem with having others appointed  by courts to make decisions for you.  The appointees can decide their work is worth a fortune and if the judge agrees you can simply be exploited and held like a fly pinned to a wall by the very people exploiting you.

• Like 6
46 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

In my mind, Nobody should support Britney's career if Larry Rudolph continues to be her manager. 

Larry Rudolph should be attacked MERCILESSLY by fans at all times.  I don't think people realize how detrimental this piece of **** has been to Britney's career.

"After the 'Scream & Shout' exercise, which went so well, the public seems to really like Britney and will together," Rudolph told Billboard.

"I really think of this as Britney's Ray of Light album - it's kind of like that in a lot of ways. She wrote everything on the album with collaborators. There's one or two she wrote herself.

https://www.digitalspy.com/music/a518837/britney-spears-new-album-has-madonna-ray-of-light-vibe/

You cannot go from In the Zone and Blackout to this nonsense.

She also got plastic surgery.  Why?  Because she remained in the spotlight by wasting it on the Femme Fatale era and X Factor.  Garbage put together by Larry and her worthless father for their paycheck.   

The musical and movie thing-do they really help Britney's legacy or boost Larry's ego as a manager?  

And if Larry isn't her manager, he shouldn't even be allowed to manager other acts and should be attacked by fans and exposed until he's out of the industry.

And if Larry isn't her manager, he shouldn't even be allowed to manager other acts and should be attacked by fans and exposed until he's out of the industry.

I would love that

12 minutes ago, smouthwick said:

This excellent info---there's so much money being garnered here for so many lawyers and everybody associated with the conservatorship,  what are the chances that they really all have Britney's best interests in mind?  This is the problem with having others appointed  by courts to make decisions for you.  The appointees can decide their work is worth a fortune and if the judge agrees you can simply be exploited and held like a fly pinned to a wall by the very people exploiting you.

Exactly, for exemple i've seen that they also paid "law offices of julian r. warner"

well with a quick background checking you find that julian r. warner is a relative of Geraldine A. Wyle (Works with Jeryll S. Cohen) for exemple .

It's a big *** scam where Britney is ripped off of her money and freedom to make sure she can't fight back .

• Like 5

Its a new video it wouldn't be the first time we've see Britney wear something she has worn before, she doesn't give a ****. Plus she looks thicker than she did last year, her **** are huge in this vid!

3 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

I don't think it's a great idea to "attack" anyone. It really makes us look not good to the public eye.

He does deserve scrutiny, but scrutiny and "attacking" are two different things. 

So how can we help in this case?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

The peformance of that night.

Never seen this. I am the real flop. I have the pray to godney with 30 vanilla candles and an altar with her godly picture, cheetos and a cup of Fanta. Forgive mey Godney. 

Gif_BritneySpears_Cover.gif

• Like 3
35 minutes ago, justphil said:

I often wonder how someone with such a mental condition would be allowed to get major plastic surgery. Part of which is recovery, where you are given pain killers. People get addicted to those and abuse them easily. 

15 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

She’s so supposedly mentally disabled she needs a life long conservatorship bc she can’t make sane decisions on her own but somehow they allow her to make probably one the most important decisions anyone could ever make (changing your face for cosmetic reasons) . I swear to god if they’re the ones that put in her head that she needs it ... :meltdown: if it was her choice tho I’d respect that but that’s not something she should ever have to clarify on imo, it should always be a personal choice and a private one so I doubt we will never know. Rightfully so. 

Like shes not allowed to even drive a car or vote but she can get a nose job? :wyd:

She shouldn't have been in the spotlight during Femme Fatale Era and X Factor.  What for???  Those completely WASTED eras are obviously what prompted the plastic surgery.

You can't name much good that came from those eras.  The music?  She performed the songs worse than what she did in Circus.

48 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

But well...Larry also managed her through 1998-2004...I don't agree with most of her team decisions, but I wonder how much he and Brit are truly responsible for after all this mess....

But he was a co-manager for most of those years.  If he's confident enough to talk about 1998-2004 he should also be confident to talk about Britney Jean.

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Exactly, for exemple i've seen that they also paid "law offices of julian r. warner"

well with a quick background checking you find that julian r. warner is a relative of Geraldine A. Wyle (Works with Jeryll S. Cohen) for exemple .

It's a big *** scam where Britney is ripped off of her money and freedom to make sure she can't fight back .

This is O/T, but I'm just curious (and kind of amazed) as to how you found all of these legal documents?! Did you do a FOIA request? 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Omg does anyone remember that one thread where the crazy user said he had some crazy vivid vision that B10 would be called like “X” or something and how it would be the best pop album in recent history and how it’s gonna go head to head with mrs.camel’s ? album being released at that time and how it would cause world war 3??? :madonna: Something about Taylor Swift being involved too. Ugh I loved that thread so much :yesplease: I remember I bookmarked that **** but I can’t find it anymore. I wasn’t even a member then but I remember lurking around that time and people dragging each other in the thread bc some people were happy about mrs.camel getting beheaded :umwtf:

I think it was @BrittonJeanSpears

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DebsGotYourCrazy said:

Is Jansen the one that gave the thumbs up to the freebritney movement, or was that someone else? Also, does anyone have a picture of that? 

Jansen liked several free Britney posts she also follows Babs_gray on IG and britneysgram 

• Like 3