#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

On this site you can see all the companies at the adress 11 music circle south .

https://42floors.com/us/tn/nashville/1-music-cir-s 

This adress is used and listed for a lot of Jamies' companies, it is also where you can find Loucifer comany office and Calvary Chapel Brentwood(for mailing) where her husband is a Pastor . No traces of any Jamie's companies, not even adressed for mailing or anything .

Jamie, where are Atara Tours Inc, Bellatori Tours Inc, Domestic Relations LLC, Brandcasting Unlimited LLC, White Transport LLC, Britney Films LTD, Spears Management INC? to name a few...

CfmFoVx.png 

This is clearly for money laundering purposes, I wonde how much money her father has on one of those offshore tax havens

• Like 9
16 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

It would be really interesting if the Rally happens and we see Britney exit out of a car, and then she tries to speak to the fans but her team drags her into the courthouse... RIGHT THERE IS LIVING PROOF

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Marlean said:

After 12 years I doubt that even Britney knows the lyrics... or anyone else. People move on, fan bases do not. 

I have to disagree. Maybe she forgot some minor details on the lyrics but I’m 100% sure she knows what the song is about and what happened. She leaked it herself wanting her fan base to hear it. She rushed it. Just like Mona Lisa. 

11 minutes ago, potpourri said:

In all seriousness, what are the chances that they free her from the conservatorship the 10th of May ? we should prepare ourselves to the worst outcome :tifftear: circle prayer sistren

One should look forward to progress in the right direction at least for Britney 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I just saw on IG that she was parked in the car today while those photos were shot :cackling: you can’t make this stuff up.

JAMIE, LOU, LARRY, OR ANY OF THEIR LACKYS WHO MAY BE LURKING: You are trash, that is all.

Can u send us ???

• Like 1
7 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

The tracks that I'm more curious about however are Lights Out, a track first mentioned by Jordan, and a track Sam himself confirmed a few days ago titled Brilliantly Insane as we had never known about the existence of those titles before and it's unknown whether or not she even recorded those

There are SO many that we can begin to talk about. But just the whole mystery behind the lyrics and the label pulling this song so quick... I always wanted to see what she was trying to say. Even if it was just the lyrics!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, HarajukuGyal said:

He might be faking all of this in order for us to bite into it so he can push his agenda onto us but I want to believe he does indeed have Rebellion. He exchanged messages with @Dream With In a dream and I think he mentioned something about it being on several different CDs plus Britney herself considering naming the album Rebellion before Blackout was chosen, you know the type of specific minor details it would seem stupid to go as far as to fake them as I don't think he would purposefully label random blank CDr's with a pen and then post about it on Twitter for attention neither. Nonetheless, based on what we already know about him, he does seems like a pretty a sick and twisted person :icant2:

I honestly do believe he wants Britney to be free and live for herself. But that’s not the case here, he just has so many things that we have not even seen or heard!!!

• Like 2