#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Is this from a court document?

From this RS article, if you had forgotten about it, be ready cuz with all that we know now it hurts .

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/britney-spears-returns-254594/ 

Britney today has about as many legal rights as when she was in the Mickey Mouse Club.She is watched over day and night by security guards Jamie hired (and she’s paying for); it’s also rumored that Britney’s phone calls are closely monitored and that she’s not allowed to drive her own Mercedes. Recently, says one source with ties to the Britney camp, Jamie fired a guard who let the singer use his phone. (Her rep denies the claim.)

Jamie’s alcoholism had led to “knock-down, drag-out fights” during Britney’s childhood, and he was often absent from the household, out drinking. “She felt like he was this scary guy who she didn’t really know because he was never around,” says one Britney pal.

When I meet Jamie Spears backstage at the VMAs, he shakes my hand and says, “Take care of my baby.” The “or else” is implied. A bear of a man with piercing blue eyes, Jamie — and the conservatorship lawyers — make it difficult to talk in-depth to his baby

• Like 9
2 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

So now they're trying to prove she can drive :umok:

What's next? Are we gonna get a candids of her eloping with Sam just so that her team can prove she doesn't need any permissions to marry him? :britstare:

Poor Britney, I wonder what they are telling her-

Lou: You need to go out and drive :nyschool:

Britney: I will get to drive?! :britlol:

Larry: Only with your bodyguard in the next seat and only until we can get a good picture. :nobitch:

Britney: Oh, okay then :brityeah:

And this time, we are taking away that flip phone of yours and giving you a new smartphone :yaknow:

Britney: I'm getting a new phone?! Does that mean I can have access to internet?! :gaspney:

Larry: Only until we get a good realistic photo. And no, we're locking the phone. You have to pretend like you're calling someone. :schoolingtime:

Britney: Oh okay then :(

:imdying:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, frenchb0y said:

I miss this show :airpls:

But well done.. #FreeBritney :crying1:

Thank you <3

I'm not really good on promoting stuff, so I don't do that except exhale. If you guys are on other Britney fans' places, you can share it, if you like it of course :yesokay:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I genuinely apologize to anyone and everyone out there who were looking forward for my recap for pages 950-1000. I'm extremely sorry I couldn't post it in time. I was just about to finish it with only 4 pages left, but then the site crashed and I lost all what I had typed. So now I have ti start from scratch again. Please excuse the delay. Thank you for the support :plzney:

You're an angel ❤️

• Like 7
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

If we start questioning stuff like "if Britney was fine she would do the original choreo" or "she would release 5 singles per album" will they start desperately giving us all of that too? :wontcry:

(jk she shouldn't be forced to do any of that if she hates the Oops choreo :tiffanycries:

Nnnnnn dead you're right 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

I genuinely apologize to anyone and everyone out there who were looking forward for my recap for pages 950-1000. I'm extremely sorry I couldn't post it in time. I was just about to finish it with only 4 pages left, but then the site crashed and I lost all what I had typed. So now I have ti start from scratch again. Please excuse the delay. Thank you for the support :plzney:

you deserve Britney to perform the original choreo of boys from the DWAD tour in your bedroom

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

This is an order to show cause meaning that the judge wants more information. I wonder what information she is seeking. 

Proof of mental illness, I hope. The discrepancy between the statement of her state of mind and her reality of being a performer do not add up. 

• Like 6