Michael Jackson’s niece confirms Britney cheated with Wade

MysticWomaney

2 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

Knowing Wade's Psycho lying ***, he probably planted that letter in Britney's dressing room, so Justin's cheating *** could see. Only to further his new solo career. It may just been a damn kiss, and flirty exchanges. #Guilty

Edit: She told Justin a thousand times, she needed him by her side, but he was nowhere to be found!

(Prolly recording his solo project)

Where has Wade lied?He never talked about this topic! Do you know if the letter is true?In this track Justin and Jc talk about the famous letter.

I repeat Wade was Mayte García's boyfriend until February and March 2001.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Winter _90 said:

Where has Wade lied?He never talked about this topic! Do you know if the letter is true?In this track Justin and Jc talk about the famous letter.

I repeat Wade was Mayte García's boyfriend until February and March 2001.

:snooptoya:Sherlock is that chu?

9 hours ago, zxcvb said:

Bottom line is that they cheated on each other; It's quite obvious Justin cheated too:  

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/britney-spears-publicists-were-not-at-dateline-interview.28637/page-3

And apparently, she cheated on Justin even before Wade:

"I am kinda on fence to write this and give away too much, so I will write it as a semi blind item. My friend had *** with her back in summer of 2001, right before she was on MTV awards dancing with that snake. His sister is c-list in movie acting, now married to an actor well known in 80's, he was probably b-list back then. My friend's sister also dated an A-list actor for a few years (how my friend met BS). That A-list actor is notoriously private, with tragedies in his personal life, known for bad acting, being dumb and super hot. You have to know the A-list actor by that!

Anyway, he met BS at A-list actor's house, ended up drinking and smoking weed with her. It was just A-list actor, his sister, BS and him at the house. She was nice and seemed normal. They made out then had *** on A-list actor's couch, I do believe unprotected. She left her shirt on, didn't bother stripping all the way down. She slept there on the couch that night...she didn't ask to trade contact info and he didn't know she was still dating JT but didn't care. Said he knew BS got around when he heard months later about her banging her backup dancer and got dumped by JT."

https://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/latest-gossip/britney-spears-real-hair-page3-237648.html#post3224822

It just shows most of these big celebrity relationships are just all PR.  It's just too bad Britney was I guess to naive to realize all this.

I'm sorry but A. I don't believe Justin/Britney were PR, if they were they wouldn't go out of their way to not be in the same room together after 2003, and she wouldn't have mentioned him in for the record like she did. Didn't her father also say something about her not being happy anymore after things ended with Justin? That doesn't sound like PR to me sorry.

B) I'm not about to believe a random blind item, anyone could have made up that story. 

C) Justin cheating is just speculation. 

Justin definitely cheated on Britney. Multiple times. Neither were innocent and it makes sense. They were both young and mega famous. They were on tour and had the world at their feet. People are naive if they think that relationship was perfect until Britney got with Wade.

Britney's eye was on this shirt for a reason:

Image result for justin timberlake jenna dewan

https://thestir.cafemom.com/celebrities/211642/jenna-dewan-justin-timberlake-dating-history

https://www.pressreader.com/australia/nw/20170522/282222305696895

https://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/jenna-dewan-channing-tatum-breakup-157314/

https://popdirt.com/timberlake-cheated-on-britney-with-tonya-mitchell/5665/ 

Justin and Jenna's relationship also overlapped with Britney and Justin's on again off again relationship and the end. 

There are always two sides to every story tho. Probably Britney wasn't happy with Justin for an unknown reason and that's why she cheated, maybe she wanted to be noticed by him because she was feeling lonely in their relationship. At least, I could totally understand her. And we can only speculate but Justin was caught with other girl in the back seat of the car in 2000 so he has been with Brit at that time and he tried to hide from paparazzi. But yeah, blame Britney only

Maybe if Micheal Jackson didn't ****,  lie and promise him fame when he was a child, he wouldn't be so traumatized and being a fame *****.

Britney cheated Justin, it wasn't right, and Justin cheated her too, and cheats to his wife now, so in Hollywood nobody is perfect, sad.

I didn't watch this **** and didn't watch HBO documentary against mj, I don't know why anyone doubt Micheal was a *********, a trouble man who was sick because of his child abuse and he didn't mature properly...

16 minutes ago, Abraham_agx said:

I didn't watch this **** and didn't watch HBO documentary against mj, I don't know why anyone doubt Micheal was a *********, a trouble man who was sick because of his child abuse and he didn't mature properly...

I thought he was Incel due to some type of sickness :well:, lupus or other massive **** like that,

but he was most likely different kind of disturbed predator. 

When I hear his song I think; it's just the song (thanks to Britney)

He seemed silly when dressed like a king anyway.

5 hours ago, Abraham_agx said:

Maybe if Micheal Jackson didn't ****,  lie and promise him fame when he was a child, he wouldn't be so traumatized and being a fame *****.

Britney cheated Justin, it wasn't right, and Justin cheated her too, and cheats to his wife now, so in Hollywood nobody is perfect, sad.

Wade fame *****?I don't think so, he has never talked about anything about Michael ,or about Britney or Justin who would be in all his right, after the show of Britney and Justin,Wade remained silent and went back to his classes .This happens because Wade was always at this disposal and Michael promises him Vegas but the state does not want to and that's when he feels betrayed and tells the truth.

14 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

:snooptoya:Sherlock is that chu?

Well ,this is the closest thing to the truth that we are going to have.The track is called "Until Yesterday".Britney had or has a track called"Just Yesterday" You think is coincidence?Relate the two songs.And, please, stop judging and less when there is a third person who has never talked about this and has been so important in the career of Britney.

17 hours ago, Lilith said:

I already told you many times that a f**king lipstickalley thread is not a proof. Come back with that cute little theory of yours about Justin supposedly "cheating" when u have proofs. Some lipstickalley posters = proof? lmfao Give me a break.

Bottom line is that Britney cheated and Justin did not (definitely not from what we know of). But yeah carry on with the random forum links from across the web.

I don't even like or give much of a **** about that website.

The fact is that page three that thread in particular is very convincing, since neither Britney or Justin were even that much liked in the thread.  There's no favoritism there.

Everybody knows NSYNC had groupies and everyone with common sense knows Justin cheated with those groupies during his relationship with Britney.

Nothing complex about it.

7 hours ago, GLORIOUS said:

There are always two sides to every story tho. Probably Britney wasn't happy with Justin for an unknown reason and that's why she cheated, maybe she wanted to be noticed by him because she was feeling lonely in their relationship. At least, I could totally understand her. And we can only speculate but Justin was caught with other girl in the back seat of the car in 2000 so he has been with Brit at that time and he tried to hide from paparazzi. But yeah, blame Britney only

like the guilty song says itself by Britney: "if leaving you is all I gotta do, to justify all my needs, than I guess it makes me guilty". she wasn't happy with him entirely.

20 hours ago, Sunset8 said:

Knowing Wade's Psycho lying ***, he probably planted that letter in Britney's dressing room, so Justin's cheating *** could see. Only to further his new solo career. It may just been a damn kiss, and flirty exchanges. #Guilty

Edit: She told Justin a thousand times, she needed him by her side, but he was nowhere to be found!

(Prolly recording his solo project)

even if it was just a kiss it's still cheating and if you are not happy with your boyfriend/girlfriend, you should just leave that person instead of cheating.also, if justin cheated first yeah he deserved to be cheated on but either justin didn't cheat on britney or even if he did, britney didn't find it out because she has never told that justin cheated on her, even when she was getting backlash about her cheating which makes zero sense if she was cheated on + she kinda apologized to him with everytime.

19 hours ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

If losing him was all she had to do to satisfy all her needs, is she really guilty?

8 hours ago, GLORIOUS said:

23 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

like the guilty song says itself by Britney: "if leaving you is all I gotta do, to justify all my needs, than I guess it makes me guilty". she wasn't happy with him entirely.

if she was feeling lonely and dissatisfied, she should have done the right thing to do; breaking up with justin and then doing whatever the **** she wanted to do with whomever she wanted.

Archived