Britney seen days before facility looking out of it

i'm honestly worried about her. first it was like she has mental issues, it's better that she is in a conversatorship blahblahblah but how can she perform/be a judge on xfactor etc if she is SO sick...and i think that this is still something that needs to be answered. i feel worried that we basically supported her being used by her shady *** label/team/dad whothef**kever for the last decade and now she is in the process of finally getting her freedom back OR the opposite (which i hope is not true) happened and she got worse mentally because of not being able to retire from this shitty business aka hell. i honestly can't believe how people just can blindly throw their money at her while she seems to be mentally checked out/absent from her career all the time. i know that this has been said a million times now but those are valid f**king questions if u ask me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kartofelek said:

Maybe Britney flushed and the water was green because the cleaner put those little "refreshing soaps" in the water tank and it flushes with green "nice smelling" water?

Exactly what I was thinking, a hotel I stayed in  had those tablets in the toilets and was purple lol. 

Also so he’s a bit of a freak to go in straight after a woman just went into  :joanne:

6 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

maybe she has/had a kidney stone and was prescribed uroxatral or flomax.

number of medications produce blue or green urine, includingamitriptyline, indomethacin (Indocin, Tivorbex) and propofol (Diprivan). Medical conditions. Familial benign hypercalcemia, a rare inherited disorder, is sometimes called blue diaper syndrome because children with the disorder have blue urine.Oct 27, 2017

Pee is not just one color?

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
On 4/10/2019 at 6:37 PM, BKSTYL3 said:

it's very calming seeing this site on the colors of urine, then going to "green" and

• Medications. A number of medications produce blue or green urine, including amitriptyline, indomethacin (Indocin, Tivorbex) and propofol (Diprivan).

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

holy **** this is getting scary

7 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Ughhhh what if Britney sees the thread and y’all are discussing the color of her pee, we can’t discuss her mental health but we can discuss her bathroom habits?youve gone too far GIF by Slice

While I absolutely agree, I think fans are looking at this and putting it in the context of Britney's post. It seems Britney's was invited to a meeting in a very public place, and this story was put up out to make her look bad...

Given what we know now, we know better, but she has talked about being forced onto medication against her will and feeling drunk on it, suggesting a depressant affect. Given that, and that distasteful colour comment, it seems that this is very much in line with Britney's recounting of events.

• Love 2