Britney seen days before facility looking out of it

This was mentioned on the Britney ***** podcast... I think thats old but... seems like the tabloid overly reacted on the story :heresthetea:

They did read the tweet on the podcast but the guy justsaid something like "no she doesn't look pregnant, she does looks medicated. I work on a PR agency and I guess her management is on my floor" something like that :raven:

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, rik said:

i......... don't think he would even----- why would they look at her pee? it's obviously fake

maybe she has/had a kidney stone and was prescribed uroxatral or flomax.

number of medications produce blue or green urine, includingamitriptyline, indomethacin (Indocin, Tivorbex) and propofol (Diprivan). Medical conditions. Familial benign hypercalcemia, a rare inherited disorder, is sometimes called blue diaper syndrome because children with the disorder have blue urine.Oct 27, 2017

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, rik said:

i......... don't think he would even----- why would they look at her pee? it's obviously fake

Maybe someone went in there to pee and noticed she didn't flush. I don't think anyone is ever like let's go look at someone's pee :dontlike:

• Like 2

this is alreay posted in the main thread, somewhere between page 23 and 547. Please get with the program :heresthetea: lol

He works for Dunn Pellier Media, but as he says, they don't work for Britney. Look up the address of that company, and it results that in that building there are several other companies related to medical services and legal services too, so God knows what was Britney doing there, but maybe someone that lives in L.A. can go an investigate for us? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

this is alreay posted in the main thread, somewhere between page 23 and 547. Please get with the program :heresthetea: lol

He works for Dunn Pellier Media, but as he says, they don't work for Britney. Look up the address of that company, and it results that in that building there are several other companies related to medical services and legal services too, so God knows what was Britney doing there, but maybe someone that lives in L.A. can go an investigate for us? 

Yeah me too! I don't care what this guys says, I'm more concerned about what she was doing there tbh :decisions:

3 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

maybe she has/had a kidney stone and was prescribed uroxatral or flomax.

number of medications produce blue or green urine, includingamitriptyline, indomethacin (Indocin, Tivorbex) and propofol (Diprivan). Medical conditions. Familial benign hypercalcemia, a rare inherited disorder, is sometimes called blue diaper syndrome because children with the disorder have blue urine.Oct 27, 2017

yas come thru nhs.co.uk

• Like 1