Anyone worried that k-fed is being portrayed as a savior because he's taking care of the kids?

Passengerney

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It pisses me off because he's their father. That's his f**king JOB! Since he has no actual job and gets paid to take care of the kids ANYWAYS. Besides, if Britney is in this facility for 30 days, he will have 2 extra weeks (maximum, since apparently the kids will spend a few days in Britney's house with a caretaker).

He takes care full time for his daughters.. does he expect a f**king gold medal for that aswell????

of course britney is a great mother, but why shouldn't kevin get credit for being great father? he's had custody (legal and physical) of the boys since britney lost custody. britney has had generous visitation. under california law he's required to ask for more child support (that's not his fault that's just how the law works you can't get mad at him for that). but i do agree that men in general (in the us) get portrayed as great fathers when they don't do as much as mothers i.e. calling taking care of their own child as "babysitting" :begone:

He's the father so he's doing his job, so yeah, it pisses me off. But the press' always been like that: They always praise the father when they are only taking care of their own children. :nyheadache: 

16 minutes ago, MM said:

under california law he's required to ask for more child support (that's not his fault that's just how the law works you can't get mad at him for that). 

But don't forget that Brit already pays everything: School, clothes, after-school activities, health-care, etc. The 40k he gets is for "everyday things". So she pays WAY more than 40k in child support.That's why he's so criticized when he ask for more money (Also, he doesn't have a job/it's not successful as a dj and has 7 kids to take care of. He needs to get a real job as normal people do when they can't take care of their children :well:)

I think he’s a low life but she knew what she was marrying and he did step up and take care of those kids full time when she wasn’t able to. He keeps a low profile on them and they seem like happy kids so idk why everyone gives him such a hard time. Britney is wealthy beyond her needs. The money she gives him is nothing. Most fathers can’t be bothered to pick up their kids on the weekends. 

22 minutes ago, maquisl said:

He's the father so he's doing his job, so yeah, it pisses me off. But the press' always been like that: They always praise the father when they are only taking care of their own children. :nyheadache: 

But don't forget that Brit already pays everything: School, clothes, after-school activities, health-care, etc. The 40k he gets is for "everyday things". So she pays WAY more than 40k in child support.That's why he's so criticized when he ask for more money (Also, he doesn't have a job/it's not successful as a dj and has 7 kids to take care of. He needs to get a real job as normal people do when they can't take care of their children :well:)

Every day things like security, food, a roof over their heads..Britney has given them a certain lifestyle. They’re not going to go live in a trailer park when she’s gone for months. I can promise you the courts didn’t just hand him over more child support without a breakdown of where it is going. 

2 hours ago, Passengerney said:

First of all that's the least he can do and he doesn't have another option. It doesn't make him a savior all of the sudden. I want Britney to get credit as an amazing mom, we all know those kids are her life and she would do anything for them.

kevin is an ashole and loser. Asking for more money again because he have to care daily now for his kids. What a f**king ******* he is. I would tell him to get an job.

3 hours ago, MM said:

of course britney is a great mother, but why shouldn't kevin get credit for being great father? he's had custody (legal and physical) of the boys since britney lost custody. britney has had generous visitation. under california law he's required to ask for more child support (that's not his fault that's just how the law works you can't get mad at him for that). but i do agree that men in general (in the us) get portrayed as great fathers when they don't do as much as mothers i.e. calling taking care of their own child as "babysitting" :begone:

Because he will be labeled as the sane parent who is not crazy once again. The media makes it seem like this.

9 minutes ago, DarkLord said:

Yeas. Can you f**king believe it? 

Its so crazy to think that a talentless low life like KFed became famous only bc he was married to Britney so until today paparazzi still follow his lazy *** and he is news over the world for having 6 children :cackling:

The power of Godney 

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

You can't judge him as a parent, we don't know If his relationship with the kids is good or not.

Preston wants to be a DJ bc of his flop ***, so they probably admire him or smt 

Archived