Anyone worried that k-fed is being portrayed as a savior because he's taking care of the kids?

Passengerney

• Content Curators
21 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Its so crazy to think that a talentless low life like KFed became famous only bc he was married to Britney so until today paparazzi still follow his lazy *** and he is news over the world for having 6 children :cackling:

The power of Godney 

Yeah it’s crazy idk what’s going on these days 

the kartrashians as well 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
Just now, Bundy said:

Preston wants to be a DJ bc of his flop ***, so they probably admire him or smt 

When I was his age I wanted to be a pilot more than anything 

it would probs change

i just hope they grow up to be sweet children like their mom 

and not like the Hilton’s or kardashians 

16 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

When I was his age I wanted to be a pilot more than anything 

it would probs change

i just hope they grow up to be sweet children like their mom 

and not like the Hilton’s or kardashians 

I know it can change but the point is he wants to be bc of KFed 

He could have wanted to be a singer/performer, actor, business man bc of Britney but for some years now he wants to be a DJ bc of KFed (im talking bc both have talked about him wanting to be a DJ more than once and Britney herself said the reason was KFed)

He shouldn't. And to be fair, every story I've read about him is negative because he's just asking for more money. He really needs to get a job and stop thinking he can make money off of Britney's successes. I've seen so many negative comments about him online and a lot are from the GP (non Britney fans). 

11 hours ago, maquisl said:

He's the father so he's doing his job, so yeah, it pisses me off. But the press' always been like that: They always praise the father when they are only taking care of their own children. :nyheadache: 

But don't forget that Brit already pays everything: School, clothes, after-school activities, health-care, etc. The 40k he gets is for "everyday things". So she pays WAY more than 40k in child support.That's why he's so criticized when he ask for more money (Also, he doesn't have a job/it's not successful as a dj and has 7 kids to take care of. He needs to get a real job as normal people do when they can't take care of their children :well:)

yes that's very true. the law isn't always fair but that's just how it is. :wontcry:

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

that was many years ago lol

and speaking of Preston, I was thinking the other day I was about his age when Blackout came out, and Britney was about my current age then.

This article is from less than 2 years ago and they have been saying this about Preston for quite some time now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/861788/kevin-federline-gets-real-about-co-parenting-with-britney-spears

Yeah, its crazy to think that Preston is already a teen 

I wonder If he ever watched some of her videos, vma performances or smt 

Did u become a fan in 2007?

there have been social media posts/articles basically asking the same question so to say this isnt being said is incorrect. its just that nobody agrees with it except for his attorney lol. kevin keeps a low profile because 1. hes told to and if he doesnt his lifestyle is probably still the same as it was 10 years ago and that would be exposed causing him to lose a lot of what hes gotten out of britney. and 2. because nobody cares about him lol 

10 hours ago, Bundy said:

This article is from less than 2 years ago and they have been saying this about Preston for quite some time now

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.eonline.com/amp/news/861788/kevin-federline-gets-real-about-co-parenting-with-britney-spears

Yeah, its crazy to think that Preston is already a teen 

I wonder If he ever watched some of her videos, vma performances or smt 

Did u become a fan in 2007?

Well, we'll have to wait 'n' see about Preston.

And no lol I almost STOPPED being a fan in 2007, but didn't. I always loved Britney since BOMT came out. I was 5, but thanks to my older cousins I grew up watching MTV and similar channels so it was always natural to me to know all the latest pop songs both in English and Spanish. 

I think if nothing changed after Blackout, I mean, had she released a true Blackout 2.0 instead of Circus, showing that that was gonna be the direction she would be taking from then on, I think I would've stopped being a fan of hers. In retrospective I appreciate as a different side of what Britney is capable of, but I just needed her to go back to her pop roots. 

23 hours ago, maquisl said:

He's the father so he's doing his job, so yeah, it pisses me off. But the press' always been like that: They always praise the father when they are only taking care of their own children. :nyheadache: 

But don't forget that Brit already pays everything: School, clothes, after-school activities, health-care, etc. The 40k he gets is for "everyday things". So she pays WAY more than 40k in child support.That's why he's so criticized when he ask for more money (Also, he doesn't have a job/it's not successful as a dj and has 7 kids to take care of. He needs to get a real job as normal people do when they can't take care of their children :well:)

there was a thread a while ago about how unfair Kfed treated  Britney and how the media always glorify his position as a father and also because he is a man.. i mean this is a perfect example of the inequality between male and female. 

15 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

there was a thread a while ago about how unfair Kfed treated  Britney and how the media always glorify his position as a father and also because he is a man.. i mean this is a perfect example of the inequality between male and female. 

Can u send me the link, please?

35 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, we'll have to wait 'n' see about Preston.

And no lol I almost STOPPED being a fan in 2007, but didn't. I always loved Britney since BOMT came out. I was 5, but thanks to my older cousins I grew up watching MTV and similar channels so it was always natural to me to know all the latest pop songs both in English and Spanish. 

I think if nothing changed after Blackout, I mean, had she released a true Blackout 2.0 instead of Circus, showing that that was gonna be the direction she would be taking from then on, I think I would've stopped being a fan of hers. In retrospective I appreciate as a different side of what Britney is capable of, but I just needed her to go back to her pop roots. 

I loved Glory but it has some fillers and all over the place tracks. I like FF but I know is kinda generic. Circus has weak songs like Mmm Papi, My baby, etc 

I think Blackout was the last solid album she had. I see Gaga fans that dont even like Britney praising that album, saying its the only album they like from Britney. They even shade ITZ. I was just reading a thread about ITZ the other day on her forum. I feel like Blackout is consistent and all tracks are good even the ones i dont like that much like Why Should I be sad. I fell in love with poppy Britney when I was a kid, but my favourite Britney albums are the ones she pushed herself the most, tried different things and got out of her comfort zone

Thats why its credited for defining some of late 00 sound, its on rock and roll hall of fame, and GM and POM are both more remembered by GP than Circus. I feel Circus is kinda bland and could have been done by another pop girl. Its not unique at all and It was made in a rush just to get Britney in a good light, to clean her image.

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I loved Glory but it has some fillers and all over the place tracks. I like FF but I know is kinda generic. Circus has weak songs like Mmm Papi, My baby, etc 

I think Blackout was the last solid album she had. I see Gaga fans that dont even like Britney praising that album, saying its the only album they like from Britney. They even shade ITZ. I was just reading a thread about ITZ the other day on her forum. I feel like Blackout is consistent and all tracks are good even the ones i dont like that much like Why Should I be sad. I fell in love with poppy Britney when I was a kid, but my favourite Britney albums are the ones she pushed herself the most, tried different things and got out of her comfort zone

Thats why its credited for defining some of late 00 sound, its on rock and roll hall of fame, and GM and POM are both more remembered by GP than Circus. I feel Circus is kinda bland and could have been done by another pop girl. Its not unique at all and It was made in a rush just to get Britney in a good light, to clean her image.

Well, if her pop songs sound too generic or too much of her comfort zone, it's because thanks to her it became the standard for pop solo artists. She didn't create that sound, but it was previously only made famous by boy bands / girl bands. 

And I think Blackout could've been perfectly sung by Nelly Furtado, or Gaga if she was around at the time. Being inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it's ok, but it doesn't mean anything to me, it's just like the Grammy's , a very subjective decision made by a small group of people, which in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame case, aren't even musicians. 

For whatever reason they decided to induct Britney but that decision I think just fuels this idea I hate of "rock music > pop music", so let's just pick Britney's least pop album. 

As good or bad as it is, and as influential it might have been in other artists, like Gaga, I don't think people isn't even aware of that impact or remember that Britney once went that direction. I think Britney will always be remembered by what she did with her first 3 or 4 albums, if we count Toxic's impact as ITZ's impact. 

4 minutes ago, rik said:

i think that she definitely has made her mark. she does have the ability to go forward and do things that are controversial (i genuinely think if she talked about her mental health/the conservatorship, and put something out with good visuals she would be back.... but she ISN'T obligated to and i think she's really tired of this machine). she sells well internationally, and her legacy is still prominent in the industry

i think blackout was great... perhaps it isn't given the recognition it deserves, but it's solid. the issue is that britney is a visual artist, and so it's hard to separate her from what was being presented upon the time of it's release. additionally, the videos were not on par

this being said, going back to subjectivity... i think in the zone is arguably britney's musical peak. i've started to listen to it a lot more than BO these days. she was fully involved (not to say she wasn't in blackout) and in terms of sound, while it isn't as polished as blackout, a lot of the tracks have NOT aged. 

Breathe on Me could've been perfectly released in 2016 as a single and it would've done ok :mhm:  Definitely better than Slumber Party for sure. 

19 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, if her pop songs sound too generic or too much of her comfort zone, it's because thanks to her it became the standard for pop solo artists. She didn't create that sound, but it was previously only made famous by boy bands / girl bands. 

And I think Blackout could've been perfectly sung by Nelly Furtado, or Gaga if she was around at the time. Being inducted in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it's ok, but it doesn't mean anything to me, it's just like the Grammy's , a very subjective decision made by a small group of people, which in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame case, aren't even musicians. 

For whatever reason they decided to induct Britney but that decision I think just fuels this idea I hate of "rock music > pop music", so let's just pick Britney's least pop album. 

As good or bad as it is, and as influential it might have been in other artists, like Gaga, I don't think people isn't even aware of that impact or remember that Britney once went that direction. I think Britney will always be remembered by what she did with her first 3 or 4 albums, if we count Toxic's impact as ITZ's impact. 

But one thing is doing that when u are 15-19, another is doing at 26 and after growing musically for the last two albums. ITZ and blackout are probably her most adult albums 

I think Blackout was inducted bc she experimented, bc she was bringing a sound back, bc It influenced a lot of what came next and became a tiring sound after Blackout. 

Britney is very famous ww but she doesnt have a Thriller and fair enough, many big artists dont have, It doesnt matter how many records they sell. GP remembers her hits, but I bet they dont know the names of her albums. Baby one more time sold tons of albums but i dont think a non fan knows her debuts album name, they would probably say its Britney Spears lol its like how Toxic is loved by gp, Everytime is a known song but gp probably doesnt know much about ITZ as a whole. They probably have heard more about Blackout in the last years than they heard about ITZ.

The thing is Blackout was recognized by critics, today is considered her best work by them and was praised by some different artists like Kelly Clarkson and Rihanna. I dont see anyone praising Circus bc it was more of the same, smt everyone would expect from her. Its a shame her personal problems at the time overshadowed the album, she didnt promote, she didnt talked about it, right after she was hospitalized, put under a cship and was done with the album. But GM is well known by gp, POM as well, its Britney ***** became iconic. Whats the legacy albums like Circus had? Im not saying Blackout is known by a lot of people, but its way more than albums like Circus, Glory, BJ and FF. Its not only inside the Britney army if other pop fans talk about it, if critics mention until today, if some things from that album became iconic

Think about that way, when her last album comes out, do u think critics will compare more with Blackout or Circus? Circus is kinda forgettable.

I think as a whole Blackout is way more remembered than Britney. She had more hits, was more praised and critics/artists mention more. The only thing that is famous from Britney is Slave.

Archived