Interesting/Heartbreaking Psychic Reading on Britney & Mental health

JordyAF

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Forever22 said:

She didn’t mention anything about the conservatorship. I don’t think she did her research. And yes the 2013 was also annoying. 

I feel she tapped into a few real things. But she got lost in the moment. Not the best reading on Britney. 

I haven’t watched any other one before this but I agree with you 100%. 

The fact that she got some dates wrong made me give her some benefit of the doubt because any super fan could have given a reading like this. Any exhaler could who knows her story could have given a reading like this in front of the camera. So even though she’s a fan, she’s not a Stan.

It was interesting none the less. I take it all with a grain of salt. It really was sad though especially the ending about the overdose so I truly hope she is wrong, and Britney finds love and light in her life.

You know, I’m not in to psychics and all those things, but I do believe this woman has some kind of connection or at least intuitive insight. 

I’ve said it before myself that there’s something super fishy about her dad.  She does not appear to care for him as all the reports say. In fact, I believe she shows signs of resentment and annoyance.  She’s been silenced and even that vid with her singing “something to talk about” she explicitly says that her speaking up is “like illegal.”  

It’s clear she feels her spirituality is not aligned to her over sexualized image but she has no way of reframing it with her current management. I am 100% sure she didn’t want Domination. Her crying at the end of POM looked like relief that it was over not joy. She is like MJ in that POM should have been her “This Is It”.  She might have to fake her death to be free at last.

But about her father...Remember he was an addict too, and I fear he crossed a line with her at some point. There was an article that mentioned him going to a plastic surgeon and commenting on what he’d like her breasts to be like ...and I could never imagine my dad talking about my breasts. I do get the feeling she was mollested by someone and it could very well have been her dad or someone close to his age. I don’t doubt she was made to ‘hit the casting couch’ so to speak and an older Brit is haunted by it all. 

I think she has used alcohol/other substances to cope with her grief.  She could well be going to a shrink right now go try and get control again without addiction. But I don’t for a minute believe she loves her dad and is troubled blah blah... Children can suffer the worst abuse from their parents and still love and forgive them because they have unconditional love, but they are scarred by it. I hope she does get closure and free from him though. I don’t believe Jamie Spears has Britney’s best interests at heart because my dad would never dream of taking my hard earned money.  He’s basically kFed #2.  Embarrassing.

1 hour ago, Scrappy said:

You know, I’m not in to psychics and all those things, but I do believe this woman has some kind of connection or at least intuitive insight. 

I’ve said it before myself that there’s something super fishy about her dad.  She does not appear to care for him as all the reports say. In fact, I believe she shows signs of resentment and annoyance.  She’s been silenced and even that vid with her singing “something to talk about” she explicitly says that her speaking up is “like illegal.”  

It’s clear she feels her spirituality is not aligned to her over sexualized image but she has no way of reframing it with her current management. I am 100% sure she didn’t want Domination. Her crying at the end of POM looked like relief that it was over not joy. She is like MJ in that POM should have been her “This Is It”.  She might have to fake her death to be free at last.

But about her father...Remember he was an addict too, and I fear he crossed a line with her at some point. There was an article that mentioned him going to a plastic surgeon and commenting on what he’d like her breasts to be like ...and I could never imagine my dad talking about my breasts. I do get the feeling she was mollested by someone and it could very well have been her dad or someone close to his age. I don’t doubt she was made to ‘hit the casting couch’ so to speak and an older Brit is haunted by it all. 

I think she has used alcohol/other substances to cope with her grief.  She could well be going to a shrink right now go try and get control again without addiction. But I don’t for a minute believe she loves her dad and is troubled blah blah... Children can suffer the worst abuse from their parents and still love and forgive them because they have unconditional love, but they are scarred by it. I hope she does get closure and free from him though. I don’t believe Jamie Spears has Britney’s best interests at heart because my dad would never dream of taking my hard earned money.  He’s basically kFed #2.  Embarrassing.

Which article was that?

Archived