“BRITNEY IS DOING BETTER” a source told to E!

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LionHeart said:

at this point she'll be remembered as a crazy psyho more than a singer tbh. 

seing a whole new generation of e! hosts says it all. since she hasn't had a hit since a very long time.

At least during 2008 to 2011, we had Circus and Femme Fatale.

8 hours ago, ClaudiaDC said:

Can we guys be serious once?

The source tells it isn't as serious as we thought it was. She decided to take some time and space for herself due to her father's health state. Calm down. 

8 hours ago, Brat2017 said:

The article says she's not in for **** or alcohol rehab, but just to rejuvenate and rest :toocute:

Can't wait to see her coming back looking like a fetus :akii:

cool, another person acting like they know britney personally :jlostare: we know she struggles with things since that‘s something that has been obvious for over a decade now and her being in a facility but other than that? how can she know what britney suffers from/what her situation is like with the conversatorship? 

I don’t care what anyone says - post 2007 Britney Spears was never the same girl. And quite naturally how could she be after the year from hell? 

But as time past... Britney never got better she got slowly and progressively worse. I don’t care what people say she’s never been the same person she was. She became very shy, very scared of everyone. Giving an interview where she smiles awkwardly is not Britney being back. We completely lost that girl who was so fun loving and captivating. I haven’t saw that girl since at least 2004. This therapy is way overdue. Britney has been badly mentally ill for over a decade now I’d say. She never really fully recovered and it’s sad :icant2:

Y'all seriously are too much. BRITNEY CONTROLS HER OWN CAREER. The complicated stuff is being managed for her, which makes total sense. And as the male host said, under law they are obligated to be working in her interests. 

Britney calls the shots in terms of her limits and what she feels comfortable with. In life/business there is always negotiation. Britney will not ever get 100% her way, no one does. Everything is a balance of interests based on the parties and situations involved. Team Britney have inserted a legal layer of protection, which BY LAW MUST SERVE HER INTERESTS, to ensure that she is protected. Given the mix of circumstances (extreme fame, health concerns, multiple and substantial income streams, unique early socialization/development, etc etc) it makes complete sense that a conservatorship could be in her best interest. The inferences that she is some incapacitated child who is being controlled and forced into slavery hold very little water in the light of reality. 

Britney calls the shots. Seriously. 

Just because she looks bitchy or tired in some photo or video does not mean the sky is falling. God.

6 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Idk I used to think somewhat similar to you, that it was just for protection and nothing else. 

But to think she need to go away to seek help after her dad is sick means she isnt good. Her dad sickness should affect her but not to this extend imo. Something is going on I think

I agree as well. Thinking back on the Maria story (was that her name don’t remember) while what she did at the meet and greet Was out of hand the way it was said Britney reacted was a bit out of control. I do think she has her problems otherwise she wouldn’t go to that wellness centre. And I’m getting a bit tired of all the people saying how she is being manipulated by her team. I do think that she needs the help and as we don’t know the whole truth I think it’s safe to say that the conservatorship is there for a reason. The wallet thing in my opinion is just because probably there should be some changes if her dad is really in bad condition and they want to change the lawyer so in the future they can find someone more suitable to be taking care of her finances if it’s not going to be her dad anymore. 

Archived