“BRITNEY IS DOING BETTER” a source told to E!

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"She's already been there for a week," the source continued. "It's not a rehab for ***** or alcohol, not a place she formally checks into and begins a 'program,' per say. This place affords her the opportunity to rejuvenate and rest, it gives her the ability to recharge with some real peace and quiet, so she's taking a few weeks to do that."

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Hmm interesting...maybe she is trying to get out of the c-ship. 

The fact that this place is 100% elective makes it sound like she’s maybe meeting with some doctors, being monitored, and being evaluated to give the courts the OK to release her. 

They wrote that SP and JJ went to visit her! I am so happy right know..l neede a good news! I was too worried fo real

Guest Rockdaboat07
34 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

This goes hand and hand with my other posts on 2 other threads...Reprogramming

9 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Britney get well soon :(  

She deserves all the happiness in this world.

Yes she rally needs it. We fans may could start to be “softer” with her because she’s human we could stop to pretend from her. Wish she’ll comeback when she’s ready 

37 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Hmm interesting...maybe she is trying to get out of the c-ship. 

The fact that this place is 100% elective makes it sound like she’s maybe meeting with some doctors, being monitored, and being evaluated to give the courts the OK to release her. 

Didn’t think of it this it but yeah makes sense. So this place she’s in is to get help but also get assessed and see if she can cope without being under a c-ship maybe ? 

My heart hurts every time I think about it. I hope she’s happy and it will be an ongoing struggle. But she’s so tough she’s been through so much. I feel so guilty of being a fan because I’m always thinking about what I want from a performer and not what she wants as a human being. She’s dedicated her life to being a “pop star” if she just wants to be a mom and so whatever she wants to do let her do that.

Archived