“BRITNEY IS DOING BETTER” a source told to E!

ClaudiaDC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rockdaboat07
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

She'll come back looking like 2001ney 

Just like those mak 5 models they use for the kpop side.

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Hmm interesting...maybe she is trying to get out of the c-ship. 

The fact that this place is 100% elective makes it sound like she’s maybe meeting with some doctors, being monitored, and being evaluated to give the courts the OK to release her. 

Yeah, that's what i thought too. It certainly makes sense to have the person under the c-ship be checked before lifting it.

Also if there's any truth to that story of her dad not letting her marry Sam, maybe that could be what pushed her to do this or at least a factor

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Britney get well soon :(  

She deserves all the happiness in this world.

I wish exhale was on board with this mind set. Unfortunately, most “fans” here wish she would rot anytime she does something they don’t personally agree with ie. her makeup, outfits, boyfriends, hair, choreography, the list is endless... I hope this is a reminder to fans that she’s a human like us at the end of the day, not just the princess of pop.

35 minutes ago, Kisle said:

I wish exhale was on board with this mind set. Unfortunately, most “fans” here wish she would rot anytime she does something they don’t personally agree with ie. her makeup, outfits, boyfriends, hair, choreography, the list is endless... I hope this is a reminder to fans that she’s a human like us at the end of the day, not just the princess of pop.

Exactly. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

I think it’s therapy and not a giant spa. I’ve been to these kinds of places but not electively :( 

Oh really? Just thought it was one of those celeb places like promises that claims to be a rehab place but more like a glorified hotel that celebs go just to make appearances. Did it work for you? How is it like? 

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

So she is really sick? :sobbing: i didnt think it was that serious. But the girl is saying she doesnt stuff 

I hardly doubt that it’s that serious. Not something that requires a cship placed on her. Many celebrities deal with mental health issues, and they just have regular visits to doctors and take their meds regularly. Are they really imply she’s like this deranged person that would melt down if left unsupervised? She looks even more nervous when she does have supervision I.e. :awks:

we saw her walking about like any normal person running errands literally when she announced the hiatus and without Robyn or bodyguards following her. I’m sure the cship was put in place so they can continue having her work even if she doesn’t want to because they can pull the “but by law you have to comply”

team: Britney, we decided to have another residency. 

Britney: but I don’t want to do another.

team: well, we think it’s in your best interest to do another.

Brirney: ...

when She was on break after the onyx tour cancelled, Larry had been bugging her to get back to work and she kept refusing. The fact that Bradley Stern said that Larry and Britney were arguing off to the side during the GMA event and she sounded pissed off but totally fakes a smile as the lights shine on her as she walks out to her cake is very telling of how the cship really is placed in for. 

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I hardly doubt that it’s that serious. Not something that requires a cship placed on her. Many celebrities deal with mental health issues, and they just have regular visits to doctors and take their meds regularly. Are they really imply she’s like this deranged person that would melt down if left unsupervised? She looks even more nervous when she does have supervision I.e. :awks:

we saw her walking about like any normal person running errands literally when she announced the hiatus and without Robyn or bodyguards following her. I’m sure the cship was put in place so they can continue having her work even if she doesn’t want to because they can pull the “but by law you have to comply”

when She was on break after the onyx tour cancelled, Larry had been bugging her to get back to work and she kept refusing. The fact that Bradley Stern said that Larry and Britney were arguing off to the side during the GMA event and she sounded pissed off but totally fakes a smile as the lights shine on her as she walks out to her cake is very telling of how the cship really is placed in for. 

This!!

Then the British woman said it's better to have the c-ship because she let "bad" people into her life. So now she has to be punished by having all her human rights take away forever? 

10 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Idk I used to think somewhat similar to you, that it was just for protection and nothing else. 

But to think she need to go away to seek help after her dad is sick means she isnt good. Her dad sickness should affect her but not to this extend imo. Something is going on I think

Archived