A documentary about Christopher "Notes" Olsen and his music will be released soon!

:tiffhair: I remembered someone had passed away from the creators of Rebellion. I thought it was JR, but then I googled a little bit.

I've never really liked that song though, I mean, is different and cool, but I think it's been too mystified and overrated, like Original Doll and all the other scrapped stuff (including MM video, which WAS really good). I think she was just pissed and sad and she wrote that, but I don't think there's more than that, like all the conspiracy theories. In that sense I think Mona Lisa is better.

I mean, if there really is a full version, of some other songs, of course it'd be great to listen to it, but it's not that important to me if we don't.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:tiffhair: I remembered someone had passed away from the creators of Rebellion. I thought it was JR, but then I googled a little bit.

I've never really liked that song though, I mean, is different and cool, but I think it's been too mystified and overrated, like Original Doll and all the other scrapped stuff (including MM video, which WAS really good). I think she was just pissed and sad and she wrote that, but I don't think there's more than that, like all the conspiracy theories. In that sense I think Mona Lisa is better.

I mean, if there really is a full version, of some other songs, of course it'd be great to listen to it, but it's not that important to me if we don't.

Britney's life in 2004 - 2006 is so mysterious and she really got "socialized" with a lot of industry people: Madonna, Kabbalah, the Hiltons, Sam Lutfi, Paparazzi, socializing more in Hollywood - Britney found out some things and it left her jaded.  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Kartofelek said:

They should just leak the songs, Britney's owners won't allow to have them released, no money off them will ever be made unless they sell them to the fans...

Everything considered worthwhile that could have leaked alredy did (The Otis Redding Tribute, Trouble and the House of Blues Remixes) the rest are just about 10 instrumental demos without vocals and a demo pitched to her titled Chatter which was very much in the same vein as Crucified lyrically

There are way too many contradicting stories about Rebellion's whereabouts that range from Notes' sister confirming she does have Rebellion, to then saying that she only has the minute long snippet and finally saying that she too signed an NDA. I don't think we will ever know for certain

• Like 1
15 hours ago, HarajukuGirl said:

Everything considered worthwhile that could have leaked alredy did (The Otis Redding Tribute, Trouble and the House of Blues Remixes) the rest are just about 10 instrumental demos without vocals and a demo pitched to her titled Chatter which was very much in the same vein as Crucified lyrically

There are way too many contradicting stories about Rebellion's whereabouts that range from Notes' sister confirming she does have Rebellion, to then saying that she only has the minute long snippet and finally saying that she too signed an NDA. I don't think we will ever know for certain

I'm here for the instrumental demos tho. Would be cool to hear the first vibe they were aiming for before he got ditched

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
On 3/24/2019 at 9:02 PM, RedBloodedWoman said:

**** I might as well spill some (please take Rebellion outta the title before Larry collapses though):( I haven’t spoken to Angel from Yung n Gifted since 2012 & she was tight lipped as **** on the phone. A friend of mine sent Jordan an email with this info a few years ago but I don’t think he ever shared, but basically all I was able to get out of the conversation is that Jive deleted the track from their database & they had to search through his belongings to find all his material with her. It’s a completed track & she said she couldn’t release it without Team B’s permission but that was 7 years ago. I don’t think I could get much of an interview since they didn’t work with Britney directly & they were so tight lipped in the past

I feel like with her everything is always a secret service operation no wonder she looks terrified all the time:ehidk:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
9 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

Weren't the circumstances he died in suspicious? I remember he fell of some sort of railing and he was probably pushed. At least that was what I read.

I thought I read he fell off a hotel balcony. Not sure if it was accidental, a suicide or if someone pushed him.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I'm here for the instrumental demos tho. Would be cool to hear the first vibe they were aiming for before he got ditched

Yep same. Wasn't there a Christopher 'Notes' Olsen promo CD listed on Amazon/ebay earlier this year that had an early version of Outta This World on it? Or at least the instrumental? Cause we know the final version was done by Danja.

EDIT: Oh wait, I didn't realise they had been posted above :gloria: 

On 8/10/2019 at 11:00 AM, HarajukuGirl said:

She's a liar.  NDA's expire within 1-5 years.

• 1 year later...