A documentary about Christopher "Notes" Olsen and his music will be released soon!

Inspired by @Clitney's thread I did some digging and I found what appears to be the profiles of Olsen's sister and some memorial pages too and it seems that a documentary about the life and death of Olsen titled 'My Name Is Daniel (The True Events of Christopher "Notes" Olsen)' will soon become available alongside some of his music which may or may not include the work he did with Britney https://notesradio.bhdconcepts.com/

QmJTcAH.png

• Like 7
25 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Delete this **** before Larry sees smh we’re not gonna get it now :britstare:

To be honest I almost sent you a private message cause I know you've dealt with this type of stuff before and I was wondering if it would be too much to actually get in contact with the people behind the account and maybe even conduct an interview with them just like you did with Jimmy Harry? I don't know just taking a shot in the dark here :wontcry:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

To be honest I almost sent you a private message cause I know you've dealt with this type of stuff before and I was wondering if it would be too much to actually get in contact with the people behind the account and maybe even conduct an interview with them just like you did with Jimmy Harry? I don't know just taking a shot in the dark here :wontcry:

**** I might as well spill some (please take Rebellion outta the title before Larry collapses though):( I haven’t spoken to Angel from Yung n Gifted since 2012 & she was tight lipped as **** on the phone. A friend of mine sent Jordan an email with this info a few years ago but I don’t think he ever shared, but basically all I was able to get out of the conversation is that Jive deleted the track from their database & they had to search through his belongings to find all his material with her. It’s a completed track & she said she couldn’t release it without Team B’s permission but that was 7 years ago. I don’t think I could get much of an interview since they didn’t work with Britney directly & they were so tight lipped in the past

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

**** I might as well spill some (pleass take Rebellion outta the title before Larry collapses though):( I haven’t spoken to Angel from Yung n Gifted since 2012 & she was tight lipped as **** on the phone. A friend of mine sent Jordan an email with this info a few years ago but I don’t think he ever shared, but basically all I was able to get out of the conversation is that Jive deleted the track from their database & they had to search through his belongings to find all his material with her. It’s a completed track & she said she couldn’t release it without Team B’s permission but that was 7 years ago. I don’t think I could get much of an interview since they didn’t work with Britney directly & they were so tight lipped in the past

Thank you so much for this! It really is much appreciated and I just changed the title to avoid further problems :)

• Like 2
19 hours ago, Felinist said:

Never thought I’d see RBD being referenced here tbh :clap:

The taste just jumped from both of you  :raven: Bless your souls :mcwave:

19 hours ago, Paulino999 said:

Hahahaha yes they did... 

in fact rebellion has a feature with rbd...

It was going to be released on Rebels album but you know...

Spoiler

It just didn't worked...

Spoiler

1125911414_3844696543001_video-still-for

• Like 2