A documentary about Christopher "Notes" Olsen and his music will be released soon!

On 3/26/2019 at 4:28 PM, jordeezy said:

Britney's life in 2004 - 2006 is so mysterious and she really got "socialized" with a lot of industry people: Madonna, Kabbalah, the Hiltons, Sam Lutfi, Paparazzi, socializing more in Hollywood - Britney found out some things and it left her jaded.  

Not jaded. It opened her eyes. That she does not want this stuff in her life. There are rumors Britney did very evil stuff by herself ( Fe quit to work with her because Britney done something to herself and Fe could not witness it anymore and Jamie said it too, we harm Britney instead of helping her. Maybe he is afraid that it comes to the light what Britney did. But Britney herself doesn't care so we should that too and still helping her.)Rumors said Britney quit this stuff because she is a mother now and wanted to reveal the truth. God knows what this could be and if it true. But to me, it is the true reason why she is under c-ship. I mean, Britney was rich at 18 and her parents didn´t take away her money and did not control her but they could easily do it because she was not of full age so why they did it when she was mid-twenty?! The whole story is so mysterious. And when the c-ship was to protect her, then they would control the people they want to talk with Britney, her friends. Investigate if they are trustworthy. But then leave them and Britney alone so they can talk under 4 eyes without witness, spend time together. But Britney could talk and write to the public what she wants too. They would just percolation what others tell her, not the other way around

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Not jaded. It opened her eyes. That she does not want this stuff in her life. There are rumors Britney did very evil stuff by herself ( Fe quit to work with her because Britney done something to herself and Fe could not witness it anymore and Jamie said it too, we harm Britney instead of helping her. Maybe he is afraid that it comes to the light what Britney did. But Britney herself doesn't care so we should that too and still helping her.)Rumors said Britney quit this stuff because she is a mother now and wanted to reveal the truth. God knows what this could be and if it true. But to me, it is the true reason why she is under c-ship.

I’ve thought about this a lot too, that she knew too much in 2005-2006, she was so done with the industry at that point and she wanted to call them out and was silenced and essentially deplatformed. But then idk bc it was mostly her family who conspired against her, her record label truly didn’t give a **** about her bc they’d moved on too support newer acts like Kelly, RiRi, and The Pcat Dolls. And that’s very interesting what you say about the whole “Britney doing bad/evil things” because from what I’ve  the general notion amongst the conspiracy theories people is that either she was “cloned” and her clone did all the bad stuff OR she was under “MK Ultra mind control” which forced her to do that ****, which quite frankly I find the former to be utter bull**** but I digress. I just find that narrative interesting because most people think of Madonna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Ariana, as the satanists and into the Illuminati stuff, not Britney. With her it’s either “she tried to break away from it” and was silenced or she tried to “go against it” and was silenced. Either way it’s all very confusing. What I will say though is that a lot of times when people hear rebelión and stuff about her going against her handlers or whatever, everybody immediately goes to the Illuminati ****, which is why a lot of people also don’t believe it cos it’s pretty far fetched, but that isn’t the only thing she could’ve been singing about. The Me Too movement only affected the movie industry, when it seems the music industry to be just as bad if not far worse. I mean just think about it, Kesha and Dr Luke, Gaga getting ***** when she was 19, and that’s just the beginning. Think about all the other child stars that start singing and performing at a young age like Britney; for example Whitney, Aaliyah, and Michael, all deceased now. Even the Disney girls, like Demi and Selena, why do you think Demi got an eating disorder and had all those issues at such a young age, Selena too, has crippling anxiety and just overall a lot of mental issues. Idk man it just a lotta ****ed up **** that goes on behind the scenes that isn’t necessarily satanic practices or idk whatever else the duck the conspiracy theorists like to say it is. (Sorry for the paragraph lol)

19 hours ago, Mona Lisa Doll said:

I’ve thought about this a lot too, that she knew too much in 2005-2006, she was so done with the industry at that point and she wanted to call them out and was silenced and essentially deplatformed. But then idk bc it was mostly her family who conspired against her, her record label truly didn’t give a **** about her bc they’d moved on too support newer acts like Kelly, RiRi, and The Pcat Dolls. And that’s very interesting what you say about the whole “Britney doing bad/evil things” because from what I’ve  the general notion amongst the conspiracy theories people is that either she was “cloned” and her clone did all the bad stuff OR she was under “MK Ultra mind control” which forced her to do that ****, which quite frankly I find the former to be utter bull**** but I digress. I just find that narrative interesting because most people think of Madonna, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Ariana, as the satanists and into the Illuminati stuff, not Britney. With her it’s either “she tried to break away from it” and was silenced or she tried to “go against it” and was silenced. Either way it’s all very confusing. What I will say though is that a lot of times when people hear rebelión and stuff about her going against her handlers or whatever, everybody immediately goes to the Illuminati ****, which is why a lot of people also don’t believe it cos it’s pretty far fetched, but that isn’t the only thing she could’ve been singing about. The Me Too movement only affected the movie industry, when it seems the music industry to be just as bad if not far worse. I mean just think about it, Kesha and Dr Luke, Gaga getting ***** when she was 19, and that’s just the beginning. Think about all the other child stars that start singing and performing at a young age like Britney; for example Whitney, Aaliyah, and Michael, all deceased now. Even the Disney girls, like Demi and Selena, why do you think Demi got an eating disorder and had all those issues at such a young age, Selena too, has crippling anxiety and just overall a lot of mental issues. Idk man it just a lotta ****ed up **** that goes on behind the scenes that isn’t necessarily satanic practices or idk whatever else the duck the conspiracy theorists like to say it is. (Sorry for the paragraph lol)

I don´t think that Britney has a clone. Or that clones even exist. But no one can tell me that the scientist doesn´t do research about it. I know, officially they say it is not justifiable from the ethics but we can already clone our pets so it is not a huge step to humans. And doctors always did the worst thing to people, just look at what Joseph Mengel did, the crazy **** doctor. And the doctors today say, so cruel and wrong it was what he did, the medician would not so far today without his research and what he did.

In Britney´s case, I think they use doubles. Real Humans who are look likes. This is normal practice when you are such a caliber like Britney. The double distracted the fans and paparazzi, took pictures with them, and gave autographs and the real person can go shopping and sit down in a cafe with friends and family without being harassed. It is confirmed many times in Britney´s case. Like in the For The Record documentary. What it makes creepy to me is, that something really worse happened in 2010 even more than in 2007, Britney changed completely from her inside and outside and since then, they use doubles more than ever. Maybe Britney was too ill or not in the situation to work. And her team is greedy. With Femme Fatale album they used autotune, BJ was nearly completely sung by another woman. So it is easy to cheat. Maybe one of her doubles freaked out and blackmailed her.

Elijah Wood said that his mother really had an eye on him, never leave him alone with someone from the industry. He knows that there is evil stuff going on and his mother saved him. And Britney doesn't have this luck. Her family trusted everyone 100%. She even lives with her manager and his family for months when she was 15/16. They leave her alone with everyone. There you have the connection between her family and the industry. Her parents sold her and didn't care what they did to her along she was successful and money came in. But official they said that that were religious people so it is ok that they spend time with her daughter.

• 11 months later...