Robbie Williams Defends Britney's Meet & Greets

maquisl

Honestly ppl shouldn’t be nice about this. 

If you don’t want to talk or touch your fans... just don’t do meet and greets. 

I know who Robbie is but I literally could not tell you a song. There is nothing wrong with that he isn’t popular here. I’m sure he is talented and obviously held his own for decades now. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

But I do agree with that and I still don't understand why they force her to do the meet & greets (Well, I do... It's easy money). :nyheadache: 

4 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I know who Robbie is but I literally could not tell you a song. There is nothing wrong with that he isn’t popular here. I’m sure he is talented and obviously held his own for decades now. 

Right...I wouldn't want to be touched by strangers either...but I'm also not asking them to meet me and pay $2500 to do so. If she doesn't want to do it...don't make your fans who love you feel stupid.

15 hours ago, maquisl said:

But I do agree with that and I still don't understand why they force her to do the meet & greets (Well, I do... It's easy money). :nyheadache: 

Yeah but unfortunately Britney then deserves the hate. 

Its not like ppl are paying five dollars. If it was free like a lot of celebs do yeah I could understand Britney being more uptight. Literally thousands just to be next to her looking awkward. I love her but no person is worth that. 

12 hours ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Right...I wouldn't want to be touched by strangers either...but I'm also not asking them to meet me and pay $2500 to do so. If she doesn't want to do it...don't make your fans who love you feel stupid.

This.

Archived