Robbie Williams Defends Britney's Meet & Greets

maquisl

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m judging all of you for constantly dragging Britney as a has-been, yet are asking for a collab with a literal unknown artist in the US. Where’s the taste? 

If we’re talking collabs, Britney needs someone influential and innovative. Give us Drake, give us Rihanna. She’s a legend and only deserves to work with artists of her caliber, not the unknown wonder Robbie Williams :bedtime:

Also, I know the older stans are going to come for me, but watch out, your age is showing :mcwave:

Honey, Robbie is HUGE in every country. 

He is like the male version of Britney, I mean, he is such a sweet soul that is been portrayed as a *** machine. He was forced to perform while doing rehab and her mental state is quit fragile. He is super smart and knos the tea about the music industry, about xplotation and deep stuffs

8 hours ago, Zack Nasty said:

I’m judging all of you for constantly dragging Britney as a has-been, yet are asking for a collab with a literal unknown artist in the US. Where’s the taste? 

If we’re talking collabs, Britney needs someone influential and innovative. Give us Drake, give us Rihanna. She’s a legend and only deserves to work with artists of her caliber, not the unknown wonder Robbie Williams :bedtime:

Also, I know the older stans are going to come for me, but watch out, your age is showing :mcwave:

:nochillbrit:

8 hours ago, Zack Nasty said:

You're talking about an artist who still sells out stadiums worldwide (While Britney's currently doing theaters) and whose latest two albums sold more than Brit's latest 2 albums and one of those was a swing album :yesokay: He may not be famous in the US but he can REALLY help her have a hit in Europe.

And I'm 24 so my age is not a problem :mcwave:

3 minutes ago, maquisl said:

You're talking about an artist who still sells out stadiums worldwide (While Britney's currently doing theaters) and whose latest two albums sold more than Brit's latest 2 albums and one of those was a swing album :yesokay: He may not be famous in the US but he can REALLY help her have a hit in Europe.

:nynod:educate these illiterates...

4 hours ago, DarkLord said:

Honey, Robbie is HUGE in every country. 

He is like the male version of Britney, I mean, he is such a sweet soul that is been portrayed as a *** machine. He was forced to perform while doing rehab and her mental state is quit fragile. He is super smart and knos the tea about the music industry, about xplotation and deep stuffs

The GP doesn't understand his on stage persona. They think he's like that all the time but it's 100% different. That's why some people believe the Daily Mail articles. :whatitellu:

And he wasn't forced to perfome while doing rehab, thanks God he had (and still has) a great team who gave him the time he needed (that's why he dissappeared on the peak of his career). Mostly because his manager also had **** problems in the past so he understood Rob's problems. 

But he's one of the most honest and nice singers out there. Specially with Britney. Every time he mentions her, he's so sweet :tiffsniffle:

5 minutes ago, maquisl said:

The GP doesn't understand his on stage persona. They think he's like that all the time but it's 100% different. That's why some people believe the Daily Mail articles. :whatitellu:

And he wasn't forced to perfome while doing rehab, thanks God he had (and still has) a great team who gave him the time he needed (that's why he dissappeared on the peak of his career). Mostly because his manager also had **** problems in the past so he understood Rob's problems. 

But he's one of the most honest and nice singers out there. Specially with Britney. Every time he mentions her, he's so sweet :tiffsniffle:

He doesn't like Xtina though :tifflmao:

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

He is so nice in person, a little bit UP when Girls around but hella nice guy, and those eyes are mmmmm pics and videos CAN'T capture the **** deep ocean. 

4 hours ago, maquisl said:

The comparison to Kylie Minogue is real. These artists might be popular overseas, but she needs a #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, NOT the European charts. :brityeah:Success in the US almost guarantees success overseas, however success overseas definitely does not guarantee success in the US. 

It’s why Robbie Williams is huge in the UK and Europe, yet has little to no impact on American pop culture. The average American millennial would probably think you’re talking about the late actor Robin Williams. :checkit:

Again, Britney needs to collab with artists that are influential NOW, artists that have had longstanding success, and more importantly, artists that come with a streaming base. Drake is consistently one of the most streamed artists in the world. Anything he releases is huge. Britney needs to freshen her brand. 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, maquisl said:

I wish Larry did the same. Hate that he keeps pushing her to the extremes and then only backs off when she starts to act up.

On 3/7/2019 at 7:34 AM, Zack Nasty said:

The comparison to Kylie Minogue is real. These artists might be popular overseas, but she needs a #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, NOT the European charts. :brityeah:Success in the US almost guarantees success overseas, however success overseas definitely does not guarantee success in the US. 

It’s why Robbie Williams is huge in the UK and Europe, yet has little to no impact on American pop culture. The average American millennial would probably think you’re talking about the late actor Robin Williams. :checkit:

Again, Britney needs to collab with artists that are influential NOW, artists that have had longstanding success, and more importantly, artists that come with a streaming base. Drake is consistently one of the most streamed artists in the world. Anything he releases is huge. Britney needs to freshen her brand. 

Sorry, but only Americans think that the US charts are the be all and end all. Queen Kylie needs nothing, she’s already a huge success without the help of the US charts or the need to “influence American culture”. :joanne:

Same goes for Robbie Williams. 

Europe can’t help it if the US has no taste :jj:

Also, while in some cases it may be true that success on US charts results in world wide success, that’s only a sometimes. A lot of stuff on the US chart is only popular in America. 

I will agree that a collab with Robbie Williams wouldn’t do that much for Britney, even in Europe tbh. And I also agree that she should only collab with artists of the same or similar caliber eg RiRi or Drake (the latter for streaming boost). 

Archived