Britney Spears Is 'Excited To Get Back To Her Career'

ItsBritneyB*tch

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking about it over the weekend and considered the possibility that maybe she's stepped away to deal with some of her own issues. Her mental stability hasn't really been addressed publicly, so it could make sense as to why it would be made to look as if Jamie was the reason she didn't go ahead with the tour - and I think it's probably something a little deeper than poor ticket sales, as some have speculated. Whatever the reason, I'm sure it is for the best.

59 minutes ago, Alexa said:

I was thinking about it over the weekend and considered the possibility that maybe she's stepped away to deal with some of her own issues. Her mental stability hasn't really been addressed publicly, so it could make sense as to why it would be made to look as if Jamie was the reason she didn't go ahead with the tour - and I think it's probably something a little deeper than poor ticket sales, as some have speculated. Whatever the reason, I'm sure it is for the best.

Her business is none of our business

• 5 months later...

Archived