Britney Spears Is 'Excited To Get Back To Her Career'

ItsBritneyB*tch

3 hours ago, Hiatus-ney said:

Honestly, the POM Tour especially Europe was horrible promo for a new residency considering she looked like she had just woke up and wanderered on stage, cheap production and miming. I know some non fans who were hyped for the show  and were so disappointed.

There were a lot who enjoyed the show

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Hiatus-ney said:

Honestly, the POM Tour especially Europe was horrible promo for a new residency considering she looked like she had just woke up and wanderered on stage, cheap production and miming. I know some non fans who were hyped for the show  and were so disappointed.

She looked so forced, so tired and over it, like she was so unhappy on stage but she had to do it anyway, with zero passion. It was a stupid decision from her team to push her that much coz she disappointed a lot of fans

Yeah right, britney does not care about his careeer since 2005. she's happier than ever with the hiatus and im sure she's not recording or rehearsing anything this year, it's sad but britney is not an artist that come with surprises. everything is premeditated.

*And I hope I'm wrong, because I really need new britney music.

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney does the same thing too 

You’re joking... babe, there was just a video released of Britney not even knowing her verse on pretty girls.. c’mon now. Everyone on here knows Britney is presented ideas now and just says cool

3 hours ago, jokobitch said:

You’re joking... babe, there was just a video released of Britney not even knowing her verse on pretty girls.. c’mon now. Everyone on here knows Britney is presented ideas now and just says cool

Many folks who worked with her will tell you how very involved she is

Are you an actual fan because you should already know that

15 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney does the same thing too 

7 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Many folks who worked with her will tell you how very involved she is

Are you an actual fan because you should already know that

CAPPY I SWEAR TO GOD :badthoughts::badthoughts::badthoughts: Start using your brain (if you even have it...) OR LEAVE THIS FORUM!! :lemmetellu::lessons::bichpls::trash: I can't :bang::icant:

It turns out that Britney's hiatus is not only related to her career, but to her social media accounts as well. :umok: She's not posting ****.. I mean, her father was in worse condition when she posted the goofy videos in November/December, wasn't he? Yet now for some reasons she disappeared. 

And when many other artists have their time off/hiatus, they appear at least in pap shots or... you guessed it - social media. I'm not saying that being away is bad, I'm saying that it's suspicious why she was so into social media (most of her posts were not career-related anyway) and then BOOM she's gone. My guesses are:

- Either they're baking something big for her 20th anniversary and they want to create suspense around her name (in the most non-working way possible);

- Or since her father's health went downhills, the c-ship topic reappeared and she was advised to stay away from the public eye and social media until things settle down;

- Or she truly realized how much more important family is than the 21st century madness that is social media and she was like "**** it, I throw my iPhone out of the window and I'll be an old school mom, taking care of my family and all...." 

I know the topic was discussed 100 times (jk, I know there aren't even 100 active users here anymore :queenflopga: ) but still wanted to share my thoughts... 

2 minutes ago, Alice X said:

It turns out that Britney's hiatus is not only related to her career, but to her social media accounts as well. :umok: She's not posting ****.. I mean, her father was in worse condition when she posted the goofy videos in November/December, wasn't he? Yet now for some reasons she disappeared. 

And when many other artists have their time off/hiatus, they appear at least in pap shots or... you guessed it - social media. I'm not saying that being away is bad, I'm saying that it's suspicious why she was so into social media (most of her posts were not career-related anyway) and then BOOM she's gone. My guesses are:

- Either they're baking something big for her 20th anniversary and they want to create suspense around her name (in the most non-working way possible);

- Or since her father's health went downhills, the c-ship topic reappeared and she was advised to stay away from the public eye and social media before things settle down;

- Or she truly really realized how much more important family is than the 21st century madness that is social media and she was like "**** it, I throw my iPhone out of the window and I'll be an old school mom, taking care of my family and all...." 

I know the topic was discussed 100 times (jk, I know there aren't even 100 active users here anymore :queenflopga: ) but still wanted to share my thoughts... 

There is no way her team is preparing something for her 20th year anniversary,an insta post by Larry is enough for them.I think she just wants to get away from everything, even instagram because when she opens instagram she is reminded who she is and i think that she wants to be just Britney and not the Britney Spears.

Archived