Britney Spears Is 'Excited To Get Back To Her Career'

ItsBritneyB*tch

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They wouldn't call it "indefinite hiatus" and then have her back on stage in like 3 months. U have ur answer.

To say she is excited is just normal lol, would u expect Larry to say she is ok being on hiatus? It's just desperate marketing to try keeping people hooked.Β 

discuss.

Β 

i think that if (and when) she does announce a new one, she needs to do something like the amount of dates that Gaga is doing. Gaga is top of her game right now and has like 1/3 of the residency dates. All of her dates are sold out already (which is to be expected), whereas I don't think Britney's will sell out immeidately, I think once people get closer to booking Vegas and the weeks before, they will sell out - she just shouldn't do an insane amount like the Domination one was.Β 

Also in regards to congestion - I think that when you think Vegas Residency, she is still the person you think of now - like a Celine or Elton, so I think if people had choice, they'd choose her :)Β 

59 minutes ago, Lantis said:

They wouldn't call it "indefinite hiatus" and then have her back on stage in like 3 months. U have ur answer.

To say she is excited is just normal lol, would u expect Larry to say she is ok being on hiatus? It's just desperate marketing to try keeping people hooked.Β 

Β 

I remember her being "super excited" during FF era. We all know she wasn'tΒ :tifflmao:

9 hours ago, Goku said:

Sis, she deserves more than 2 months...

Gosh let's remember she's not working in a mine or something... She's had 2 moths and now she has just to go inside
a recording studio to sing new songs and then choose the song that will make the cut.

A lot of people (I'm one oh them) are working 10 hours a day 5 days a week without any hiatus.

Β 

I know she needs time and I agree, but let's not see her as a VICTIM.
Every other star works way harder then her to stay on the Top. She can do it.

1 hour ago, Hiatus-ney said:

Honestly, the POM Tour especially Europe was horrible promo for a new residency considering she looked like she had just woke up and wanderered on stage, cheap production and miming. I know some non fans who were hyped for the showΒ  and were so disappointed.

Exaclty....

Yes :britdrown:

Β 

Look at how many artist got a residency!
It isn't only Britney now...
u got Mariah,Gwen,BSB,Gaga,Celine,Diana Ross,Aerosmith,Cher,ZZ Top,Billy Idol,Def Lepard,Bruno,Xtina,Santana and recently Cardi and Drake

this really kills a chance for ticket sales...
especially if it's done so soon.
Honestly she should wait at least a year to start again.

Spoiler

(although her start was okay,
Celine had sold 29,795 out of 155,400 (31st Dec - 1st date)
Xtina had sold 26,363 out of 73,600 (31st May)Β  February started selling
Gaga had 20,414 out of 166,400 (28 Dec)Β Β  August started selling
Britney had 67,662 sold from 166,400 (13 Feb) and she had the most seats out of all except Gaga (who had the same number of them) October started selling

honestly Xtina is the one exceeding my expectations tbh

It's a perfect moment for her to release an album and promote it with performances,interviews and etc.!

Well firstly, both Domination and Enigma/Piano Jazz were scheduled for 32 datesΒ :jlostare:. And as it's been said before, Gaga sold out because it's her first time and she's having a moment with the gp. Britney sold out when POM was fresh too.

I don't think it's risky for her to go back or that there's noΒ room for her.. I think it's risky to go back with no new music, nothing new to offer. IΒ mean on one hand, people will always turn up to see herΒ like they do for Cher and Celine, both of whom haven't any new music in years. And sadly IΒ feel like the team is banking on that fact, which is very lazy, especially for an artist not even 40 yet. But on the other hand, if she released a great album with a couple great singles and videos, it would make all the difference and really remind people why they love Britney.

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

The PoM Tour was a mess (I liked it because my standards are very low now because 2011-2014) and probably put the majority of people off seeing her again, and there’s way too many residences in Vegas, which takes the initial appeal away that PoM had (first contemporary artist in Vegas).

It all could have been so different if the release of Glory wasn’t messed up and she kept consistently killing it, but it is what it is. Personally I can’t see how things can get anything but worse from now on but hopefully they’ve got a trick up their sleeves.

2 hours ago, Hiatus-ney said:

Honestly, the POM Tour especially Europe was horrible promo for a new residency considering she looked like she had just woke up and wanderered on stage, cheap production and miming. I know some non fans who were hyped for the showΒ  and were so disappointed.

This x 10000 times. It's unbelievable they had the guts to take such a cheap show around. It was like they wanted to just ride her name alone, wich is what they did in the end.Β 

Just a way to make easy money, period.Β 

Archived