Why is Britney so hated by other pop girls’ fandoms?

Lorenzo

Because  she reminds them of their own failures and insecurities.

They see her as someone who is weak , but she is the complete opposite. 

They don’t  hate her. They “FEAR “ her .

Our society  doesn't want to talk about “REAL” issues......... “Mental Heath”

She started the conversation.......

but people want  “BandAid”Solutions and “Happy Endings. “

Britney forces them to look within themselves..... And God forbid if they did...... it’s easier to  put her down so they don’t have to address their “own “issues 

They wish the could have her strength and courage but they don’t. 

We live in a society who wants to “numb” everything out. 

I can’t wait to read Britney’s Biography!!!!!!!!

My two cents worth... 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, at least they support their artist through and through you know... some people here should take note. ;)  No but seriously, the only problem is, Britney is not respected for her artistry these days. And she should, because she has done so much. But because she’s not constantly crying and saying how hard she’s had it, not opening up, people think she has no depth. Because she’s so pretty, and bubby, it’s like they think she accomplished what she has because of her looks only when we know that’s not the case. Other female popstars milk their breakups and rough patches like cray. Britney is just doing Britney Spears. And she deserves all the respect in the world. Because she paved the way for other female artists not only artistically but also for people to have a better understanding of what celebs go through and for backing off when they go through a hard time. I hope people learned from what they made Britney endure.

Katycats: Because their fav shaded Britney, the Army dragged her and they started coming for us
Xtina:...always been feuds with them..they wont let it go imo
LMs: they attack everyone, attacking us atm because of the Vegas thing

Hive: we are good with them now but everyone still remembers when we had fights with them because of the biggest artist in the 00s and achievements like that+the longevity
Some Madge and Janet stans also dislike her...but mostly because of delusional stuff or that they stan artists that are rivals to Brit
Celine stans: because we are more likely to stan Mariah and the Fighters are more likely to stan Celine

the new ones are the Ariana stans..but they attack everyone atm because Ari's success turned them into cocky fans
+the title of Princess of Pop

Britney is iconic so an immediate threat to their fave. She’s also an easy target because if you don’t know what fans know about Britney, then you’d think she’s talentless. Then they get annoyed about someone being so and more succesfull than their fave because Britney doesn’t deserve it according to them.

it’s all so f**king childish. You can like multiple female artists. Pathetic pitting of females against eachother. Its like when people like either Lord of the Rings, Star Wars or Harry Potter. They are all so different from eachother yet people act like you have to chose one. Wtf. Liking Xtina doesn’t take away your love for Britney. You aint cheating! And it isn’t a contest. ALL THESE PEOPLE would be happier if they would just be open to all music and enjoy. I mean they love pop so they would love a lot of music by these pop girls. They are robbing fun from themselves. Spread love and be open.

18 hours ago, Slave_4_u said:

Because she’s a robot with no artistic visions of her own, she doesn’t sing, her dancing is lacking these days and she doesn’t seem to even enjoy her career anymore. So she’s definitely an easy taret and the laughing stock of everybody.

Or because she dominated music for years and gave us all her talent and hard work through her music and performances and it still was never enough, people tore her apart when she needed us the most. So nowadays she merely lives her life and enjoys her career, we just always selfishly want more.

Get outta here with that negativity.

2 hours ago, stateofgracebritney said:

Because they are jealous of Britney and know that their idols will never reach the same status:whatitellu: Britney sings, dances and has such talent that they feel like they need to put her down just to make other (talented or not) artists seem bigger in comparison.

It's smt that always happened to Madonna either. She is hated by a lot of people, other stans like Gaga's, there are always young people that call her old and that her time is long gone. Beyonces fans act as if Beyonce invented everything and was the first big star to adress feminism so openly when Madonna was already doing in the 80s-90s. So when I see people discrediting Madonna a lot and like that, I see that this will/can happen to any other very successful and iconic popstar. People love to say that Madonna was always classless and desperate for attention and don't give credit to her for pushing boundaries, defending gays when it wasn't "trendy", kissing girls when it wasn't "cool", criticizing racism and catholicism and being banned by the Vatican. The list can go on and on. She is the most successful female popstar ever. The most iconic, known, the one who sold more ww and yet Mariah's fans want to deny and say she isn't. Madonna tried to evolve as a serious artist doing Evitta. She was singing better, her acting was good and Oscars snubbed her. In a way, some awards also paid her dust like they did with Britney. 

We can see that with Gaga as well. People can hate her all they want but she is talented, period. She does everything and even tries to dance. She can sing so many music styles, has an amazing voice and plays a few instruments and yet people drag her for her weird looks", for being "ugly", for not being fit, for being dramatic etc etc they love to hate her and even more now that she is being praised, much talked about and is about to win an oscars. 

All these three women have smt in common. They were all very much successful and left a mark in the music. Britney was the first real threat to Madonna, being iconic so fast, being compared to her, having a Britneymania. And then there was Gaga being the first singer since Britney to have so much impact, to have her songs being recognized everywhere ww. 

So every time there is a very much successful female being hated just for the sake of being by gp and other stans, I remember how people discredit Madonna and like to hate her just for the icon she is and bc people think she didn't deserve all she got. The woman did amazing albums and yet people act like Halsey or Camila Cabello are being innovative (I don't hate either and don't want to pin a woman against other. My point is that young people like what is trending rn so to elevate current artists they like to talk crap about older ones when reality is: Madonna influenced a hell lot of artists, don't matter if they are white, black or latin) 

52 minutes ago, Bundy said:

It's smt that always happened to Madonna either. She is hated by a lot of people, other stans like Gaga's, there are always young people that call her old and that her time is long gone. Beyonces fans act as if Beyonce invented everything and was the first big star to adress feminism so openly when Madonna was already doing in the 80s-90s. So when I see people discrediting Madonna a lot and like that, I see that this will/can happen to any other very successful and iconic popstar. People love to say that Madonna was always classless and desperate for attention and don't give credit to her for pushing boundaries, defending gays when it wasn't "trendy", kissing girls when it wasn't "cool", criticizing racism and catholicism and being banned by the Vatican. The list can go on and on. She is the most successful female popstar ever. The most iconic, known, the one who sold more ww and yet Mariah's fans want to deny and say she isn't. Madonna tried to evolve as a serious artist doing Evitta. She was singing better, her acting was good and Oscars snubbed her. In a way, some awards also paid her dust like they did with Britney. 

We can see that with Gaga as well. People can hate her all they want but she is talented, period. She does everything and even tries to dance. She can sing so many music styles, has an amazing voice and plays a few instruments and yet people drag her for her weird looks", for being "ugly", for not being fit, for being dramatic etc etc they love to hate her and even more now that she is being praised, much talked about and is about to win an oscars. 

All these three women have smt in common. They were all very much successful and left a mark in the music. Britney was the first real threat to Madonna, being iconic so fast, being compared to her, having a Britneymania. And then there was Gaga being the first singer since Britney to have so much impact, to have her songs being recognized everywhere ww. 

So every time there is a very much successful female being hated just for the sake of being by gp and other stans, I remember how people discredit Madonna and like to hate her just for the icon she is and bc people think she didn't deserve all she got. The woman did amazing albums and yet people act like Halsey or Camila Cabello are being innovative (I don't hate either and don't want to pin a woman against other. My point is that young people like what is trending rn so to elevate current artists they like to talk crap about older ones when reality is: Madonna influenced a hell lot of artists, don't matter if they are white, black or latin) 

The Queen of Pop moniker was basically invented after Madonnas unprecedented reign. So those fetuses with no concept of music history, need to take a seat. One thing they seem to forget is that everyone ages. Nobody stays young forever and It won't miraculously skip their idol either. And when their artists hit 40 and continue to make contemporary music, and the gp accepts it without telling Beyonce or Gaga or Rihanna to retire, that Madonna did that. She fought sexism, religious hypocrites, homophobia as you said and now she is fighting ageism. She is still shaking things up and making people uncomfortable with their concepts of what is and isn't acceptable in society. Its sad that she will probably only be recognized for this after she has passed. 

14 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

The Queen of Pop moniker was basically invented after Madonnas unprecedented reign. So those fetuses with no concept of music history, need to take a seat. One thing they seem to forget is that everyone ages. Nobody stays young forever and It won't miraculously skip their idol either. And when their artists hit 40 and continue to make contemporary music, and the gp accepts it without telling Beyonce or Gaga or Rihanna to retire, that Madonna did that. She fought sexism, religious hypocrites, homophobia as you said and now she is fighting ageism. She is still shaking things up and making people uncomfortable with their concepts of what is and isn't acceptable in society. Its sad that she will probably only be recognized for this after she has passed. 

I'm not a Madonna fan, but respect for that woman, really.

• Super Mods
20 hours ago, Bundy said:

It bothers me that the Beyoncé fans claim she is a better performer than Britney. We all know that’s a stretch, she may outshine in vocals and work ethics but Britney is a trained dancer and despite her performance skills not being the same as it was, her choreography is still more intricate, Beyoncé just puts in more energy. I even think Lady Gaga has a better voice than Beyoncé. It’s like they treat her like some superwoman and I’m sure was brainwashed to think so by the queen bee herself, she literally does have a beehive. I do respect her and her impact on the biz and I do like some of her songs but I really do think she’s overrated and it bugs me that she’s culturally accepted as someone who can’t do no wrong. 

Archived