Why is Britney so hated by other pop girls’ fandoms?

Lorenzo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ComaWhite said:

She doesn't do any of that

And her piano skills are debatable since we have never seen a full performance of her playing it

She WAS talented as an entertainer tho

O c'mon. Don't come her and say that Britney had no skills. She was trained as a proffessional dancer since she was a toddler. She had a portfolio at age 6 and started her career at a very young age.

Primeney could easily beat any of the current acts because they're all basic and boring. She was one of the most talented artists ever, that's why she was so succesful and still is.

6 minutes ago, ComaWhite said:

I speak of present times, of course Primeney was a phenomenal entertainer (she was never an artist tho).

Of course she was, she just wasn't pretentious or acted as if her "art" was saving the world or smth. Current singers present this story of being really involved with their music and it's creation but the fact is that they just do what their labels want. And most of them are talentless :jackk:

I think some fans just can't fathom that they CAN like and support other artists too.  :joanne:

Sometimes I think it's almost like 'I love Katy Perry therefor I must prove that by being as nasty as I can to others' :ririshade2:

It makes it even worse when the ones doing it aren't teenagers (they're still young so it's whatever to me) and they are in their 20's/30's declaring war over people they haven't met :britlol:

Because nowadays people think that the only way to show love and fight insecurities is to spread hate on something else and make an unnecessary competition.

Same thing with Marvel Fans and DC fans.

Like who ever the hell you want. Nobody cars about being better than each other. Artists certainly don't.

Archived