Why is Britney so hated by other pop girls’ fandoms?

Lorenzo

21 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

The Queen of Pop moniker was basically invented after Madonnas unprecedented reign. So those fetuses with no concept of music history, need to take a seat. One thing they seem to forget is that everyone ages. Nobody stays young forever and It won't miraculously skip their idol either. And when their artists hit 40 and continue to make contemporary music, and the gp accepts it without telling Beyonce or Gaga or Rihanna to retire, that Madonna did that. She fought sexism, religious hypocrites, homophobia as you said and now she is fighting ageism. She is still shaking things up and making people uncomfortable with their concepts of what is and isn't acceptable in society. Its sad that she will probably only be recognized for this after she has passed. 

Ia 100%. Even tho Madonna is so iconic, so famous and incredibly successful, I think sometimes she can be underrated. Awards were never kissing her ***, she was always questioned when she did things differently or was controversial. She got a lot of backlash in many eras. Sometimes I feel she is very unappreciated by GP, other popstars fans, by media and even music experts/critics and more now than ever. 

Sometimes she can do things we don't understand or think is desperate, but it's not like she completed changed her persona from night to day. This is the woman who did erotica, who wrote the *** book, who did a music video with a George Bush lookalike lighting a granade as a cigar. And she is completely right when she says that nobody will question Dicaprio and his relevance when he hits 60. We can see how De Niro is treated as a legend even tho he can be weird af in interviews sometimes. But people respect him as an actor even when they complain about him still acting in Gangster movies. He did a video where he read mean tweets and was telling every single person to **** himself/herself and the comments were all "savage" and praising him. I remember the backlashes she got when she was dating Jesus Luz, yet I don't see anyone bothering Al Pacino for dating a woman almost 40 years younger than him. 

Madonna is completely right. People don't accept she continues doing music and being controversial even tho she raises kids. People don't accept she still likes the spotlight and won't retire even if her songs don't chart anymore. 

Every female popstar at some point is a victim of ageism. Britney, Aguilera, Katy, Avril, Nicki, Nelly, Fergie, Gwen, Jlo, Mariah... Pink is already not doing so good. Beyonces last album wasn't even #1 and people completely forgot once it was out. Sadly looks are everything when u become famous at a young age and being pretty. I feel like *** symbols can't age for media and gp. People are really mean to young women when they age, even more if they don't age supposedly well. I can see Adele doing great while she gets older bc although she is pretty, it's not like she is a *** symbol that can't put weight on and have wrinkles on her face. 

But if we look at the most famous popstars rn, they are all under 30. Ariana, Dua, Halsey, Cardi, etc. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

It bothers me that the Beyoncé fans claim she is a better performer than Britney. We all know that’s a stretch, she may outshine in vocals and work ethics but Britney is a trained dancer and despite her performance skills not being the same as it was, her choreography is still more intricate, Beyoncé just puts in more energy. I even think Lady Gaga has a better voice than Beyoncé. It’s like they treat her like some superwoman and I’m sure was brainwashed to think so by the queen bee herself, she literally does have a beehive. I do respect her and her impact on the biz and I do like some of her songs but I really do think she’s overrated and it bugs me that she’s culturally accepted as someone who can’t do no wrong. 

Beyonce is a good performer, I'll give her that. She puts effort on, she is serious about her work, she has good energy and good presence, she isn't Katy, but she is no Janet, no Ciara, no Shakira, Jlo, Britney and Madonna or even Pink when it comes to performing either. Her choreos are not out from this world, she shakes her *** very much and poses fierce af but I feel that's it. People who think Beyonce is better than Primeney are biased af. It's like saying Primeney sang better than Beyonce. I mean, I know Beyonce is a solid singer even tho I don't think she is on Mariah or Kelly's level obviously. I think Gaga is better than Beyonce in almost everything. Her voice is f**king great, she can sing so many genres so well, I can see her slaying Operas tbh. And even tho she isn't the best dancer in the world, I feel like when she really tries (superbowl), she is a decent performer. She is imo a complete artist even tho I'm no fan. But I think she is way talented than Beyonce. For some reason Gaga is also kinda unappreciated by gp and media. She did good in a movie that was a acclaimed hit and yet gp isnt kissing her ***, media isn't treating her like a triple threat. If was Beyonce being praised in a movie, nominated for the second and third Oscars at 32 years old, the world would be over the top for weeks like they did when Beyonce did the superbowl and her last two albums. Gagas superbowl performance was fairly praised and yet I didn't see anyone acting as it was the best thing ever. When Beyonce does anything, it's like that, like no one can compare to the goddess in person. Her album with Jayz didn't do that great and was soon forgotten, but no one was saying she flopped or the album wasn't that good. It's like u said, she can do no wrong. Beyonce is immune to criticism, it's like she cant have flaws.

I remember how many popstars were criticized for cultural appreciation and when Beyonce supposedly did in the coldplays video, there were tons of articles wanting to explain why she didn't. Some people said she did and didn't respect Indian culture but soon enough, they forgot. She didn't back Kesha even tho she screams so loud she is a feminist. Some people questioned why she continued silent about it and that was it. It's annoying bc even tho she is talented, they act as if she dances like Michael, sings like Aretha and is at the Elvis/Beatles kind of fame/impact/success.  Everything is so exaggerated when is about Beyonce. And if u disagree, U're a delusional hater and people get angry at u. People can talk **** about Elvis, Beatles, MJ, Madonna, Aretha, whoever, but Beyonce is untouchable. No one can say a bad thing about her, u have to like her, it's like forbidden to not like her. People won't take u seriously if u say u don't like her, it's like u have bad taste and is doing a crime, committing a sin. 

Archived