Why is Britney so hated by other pop girls’ fandoms?

Lorenzo

I was checking some Britney related tweets and there are so many people making mean comments about Britney, for example I saw some Xtina’s and Gaga’s fans making fun of Glory flopping (that’s rich coming from them), then I saw some Katy Perry’s stans calling Britney a robot and making fun of her mental health and I could go on and on. The point is, those kind of things are normal in stan culture but I don’t see any other singer getting so much hate from other fan bases 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Because they feel like she has less talent than their fave and are annoyed with her success because they feel like she doesn't deserve it.

That did cross my mind but I think that there are a lot of untalented pop stars who do not get as much hate 

My friend and i were speaking about this the other day. Stan culture is so militant and aggressive these days. And it makes me dislike the artists they stan for. I used to love Gaga, Perry and Beyonce until i got to know some of their fans... Now i wouldn't even attend one of their concerts if i got a free ticket. I go back and forth with Xtina though. Always have

Anyway, Britney seems to be an easy target. Unless youre a fan, all you think of when you hear the name Britney, is can't sing, can't dance, shaved her head

14 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Because they feel like she has less talent than their fave and are annoyed with her success because they feel like she doesn't deserve it.

And the fact that she got more success the first three years of her career than their faves have after a decade 

plus she doesn’t help her case since she doesn’t sing or dance that hard or write every single song dhe does

simple — those who hate on Britney from other stanbases are either uncultured and/or simply aren’t aware of the legacy she left behind and think she’s some untalented puppet who didn’t work hard for her success. that doesn’t give the Britney army an excuse to bash other highly successful female artists either because some are just as guilty.

18 minutes ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

My friend and i were speaking about this the other day. Stan culture is so militant and aggressive these days. And it makes me dislike the artists they stan for. I used to love Gaga, Perry and Beyonce until i got to know some of their fans... Now i wouldn't even attend one of their concerts if i got a free ticket. I go back and forth with Xtina though. Always have

Anyway, Britney seems to be an easy target. Unless youre a fan, all you think of when you hear the name Britney, is can't sing, can't dance, shaved her head

This :well: I agree. Gaga stans are SO IRRITATING... Gaga showed love to Britney many times but Gaga stans love to hate Brit... :joanne::icant2::trash: (and Beyonce stans are also trash for thinking that Bey is another Virgin Mary or something... :trash:)

21 minutes ago, ComaWhite said:

She's just an easy target due to her mental illnesses, her appearance, her commercial failures, her manners and her lack of talent

:huh:????? britney at 10 years old literally out-talented all her peers. she had vocal resonance that not even xtina had. she was a trained gymnast turned dancer that would have left janet in the dust as a child. her stage presence on star search /ruthless alone was more polarizing than beyonce who relied on a group of girls to help her excel. I mean this girl was doing off-broadway shows in nyc at literally 8 years old with people like natalie portman....if that isn’t talent, then I must not understand.

unfortunately, britney was manipulated, over-worked and hyper-sexualized at such a young age that she eventually lost a lot of her passion. it was a bit of her own mental naivety but also because she literally had the entire package and was by far, a triple threat who was one of the most gifted entertainers in history. it’s really a shame because the light in her that shined so bright quickly burned. :( 

14 minutes ago, ComaWhite said:

She's just an easy target due to her mental illnesses, her appearance, her commercial failures, her manners and her lack of talent

Last time I checked singing, dancing, playing the piano, writing songs, producing etc were considered talents tumblr_mdj1g7SvVA1r3ty02o1_r2_500.gif

Archived