Britney Face Changes

GodneyLovin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Goku said:

Sadly, even with less makeup, she looks nothing like that anymore.

e0mps1.jpga2vx9v.jpg

Eyes are bigger, lips are pursed and the nose is messed up. :tiffsniffle:

She always had big eyes, there were many threads in 2012 saying she needed an eyelift because they were getting small or whatever, like that 09 picture, she can't win :jlostare:

there are many reasons, including getting older, why her face and skin is tired:

-smoking sucks the air out of your skin and makes is super dry. It's like we don't need to smoke, just breatheeee:pieceofwhat:

-dating a younger guy (constantly trying to look younger=stress IT'S SAM'S FAULT!!!):toodles:

- raising kids, I mean trying to memorize all the Pokemon names must be stressful = acne, it's their fault as well :likethat:

- trying to sound live in 2018 just like she did on Oops cassette is super hard and that left certain marks on her face :brit:

- heavy and constant makeup for the last 20 years surely not the best for your skin:gross:

- she's known for bad eating and that's why we love her, cause she's super relatable human :indulge: but then we want to see her having hard abs so we complain about that too, Britney reads it and gets sad = lack of serotonin = getting old SO IT'S OUR FAULT AS WELL :imok:

On 2/17/2019 at 2:21 AM, ClaudiaDC said:

Oh gosh... 

In 2016 she was STUNNING. it’s ok plastic surgery, but I think it was just too much early for Botox she should do some injections of fillers (I don’t know if it’s the right word in English). 

Every woman does it, I am not famous and I did plastic surgery. It’s just the normality now. Again I think it was just too early for Botox. For domination announcement it was just too much

Plastic surgery shouldn't be normal! Our society is f**ked up. 

On 2/18/2019 at 12:10 AM, Goku said:

e0mps1.jpga2vx9v.jpg

The second one just looks like a mature version of the first. If she always looked that good, I doubt the GP would have noticed her "fun stuff" nor would us fans have really cared about her doing it. The problem is bad makeup + awkward expressions + "fun stuff" = creepy Joker face pics.

On 2/17/2019 at 8:40 AM, Goku said:

e0mps1.jpga2vx9v.jpg

LOL. I actually think these 2 photos prove how similar she still looks, even after all the work. She just needs to stop the lip injections and get some good makeup and she'll look great.

2 hours ago, woabritney said:

LOL. I actually think these 2 photos prove how similar she still looks, even after all the work. She just needs to stop the lip injections and get some good makeup and she'll look great.

Exactly.  Her 2016 VMA red carpet was one of her best looks ever.  She needs much better stylists, if she is going to make public appearances. 

She would of looked hundreds of times better with A+ creative stylists from 2017 to present.  She looked fine at Ellen (without great stylists) and nice at the Domination announcement.  

you're not gonna like this answer but this is the truth...if you want her looking refreshed and healthy like the Brit we know and love, she 100% needs some of the fun stuff. I'm not saying going overboard and not saying she is ugly, but she has done a lot of damage to her skin that is irreversible if she just goes natural that healthy look will absolutely not ever come back. Tasteful botox and fillers from an expert doctor and good makeup and eyebrows could do wonders for her. She doesn't need to look like a Kardashian but point blank doesn't look like herself. 

Archived