Britney Face Changes

GodneyLovin

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Charming.max said:

we need a doctor to fix her eyes =( to a more natural look.

Leave her face alone! she looks so good now I'm totally here for MILFney tbh I saw her in Germany in August and she looks SO HOT. I don't give two flyin f**ks about what those magazines are tryin to show... she doesn't look like that.

15 hours ago, woabritney said:

LOL. I actually think these 2 photos prove how similar she still looks, even after all the work. She just needs to stop the lip injections and get some good makeup and she'll look great.

In what way it's similar tho? Her eyes shape is completely different, same for her nose. Her mouth is messed up but actually it's not the worse thing. Dont know what she did with her eyes but that's what really changes her face imo. There's really nothing similar on these 2 pictures tbh. I always thought she looked different on vma 2016 anyway, like she looked good but like a different person idk.

On 2/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, Goku said:

An eyelift was the last thing she needed.

Her eyes were just sleepy thanks to meds (?) you can't fix that with surgery.

Britney+Spears+I+Am+The+Femme+Fatale-3.j

Not early 2011, I said threads from 2012, when she was starting to look like herself again, yeah, people were saying that.

Archived