NEW Britney interview for Rainbow Fantasy + Fantasy In Bloom

GUACB2G

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GUACB2G said:

I know, it’s strange that they never released a cologne for men, I mean a lot of other celebrities did and their male colognes are still on the market (e.g. Paris Hilton and Shakira). 

Prerogative is very good tho, just not very credible as a unisex fragrance due to its... flamboyant presentation. :badgirl:

Kylie Minogue was first with a male perfume (smells fugly and really 50ies old fashioned  mens aftershave like)

You guys think Britney is stupid or something.  She's actually really well articulated when she's talking about things she enjoys.  When it's something she doesn't know about or when she's put on the spot, that's when she gets nervous and says things like "that's cool", but naturally she's a good writer and talker, especially since she reads a lot.  However, I'm almost certain she didn't write this one, because it just sounds like a perfume marketer wrote that.

Here is another interview she held for Fantasy In Bloom sometime in early 2017, I'm not sure it has been published in here before:

What is your inspiration for fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM? (press release quote)

I love flowers, and fantasy IN BLOOM gives me that fresh feeling of smelling agorgeous bouquet. It’s like a daydream in a bottle – a beautiful garden where the warm sun is on your skin and blooming flowers are all around.

How is fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM different from your other fantasy fragrances?

fantasy IN BLOOM features some of the elements of my fantasy fragrances like the bottle shape and fruity notes. This time I also incorporated a beautiful bouquet of floral scents. It smells just like my dream garden.

When do you wear fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM?

fantasy IN BLOOM is perfect for day or night – the floral notes make the scent soft and fresh, but there’s a creamy quality too that makes it very sensual.

Tell us about the bottle design. How is it reflective of the scent?

The bottle design is so pretty and complements the scent in a really amazing way – it’s pink, which is my favorite color, and it’s soft and pretty, just like the fragrance. I also wanted white cherry blossoms in the design because it is one of the main notes in the fragrance.

What do you think your fans will love most about fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM?

My fans are truly the best and so supportive, and with each fragrance I try to give them something new and exciting. I hope that with fantasy IN BLOOM, they feel the same happiness I get when I smell it – I want it to transport them to a gorgeous garden full of beautiful flowers.

What makes this fragrance such a perfect scent for Valentine’s Day?

fantasy IN BLOOM has a lot of delicate, floral notes, so it’s perfect for a Valentine’sdate night. The sweet and sensual scent makes me feel beautiful and ****. It inspires confidence and owning who you are, and I believe loving yourself first and foremost is the most important thing.

This one seems a little more natural, what do y'all think ? :receipts2:

I can’t be assed surfing through the full thread... can someone confirm for a blonde like me...

Is this actually being branded as unisex?

*Ps I’ve messaged Superdrug & they are checking with suppliers and trying to get back to me with a rough UK shipping date (so US etc probably month or so prior). Let yous know if they respond :kiss:

Archived