NEW Britney interview for Rainbow Fantasy + Fantasy In Bloom

GUACB2G

I am sick of this perfume overexploitation, they only care about the business and the money...

If only they could understand that good money can be a result of they actually caring for the fans (look at Gaga and Swift)... :(

And tbh, now I finally feel so ready for Britney to go into full retirement, if she is not happy anymore by having a pop star career and all the related duties that means (promo, launching music, decent meet and greets)...  I mean we are almost there :boredashell:

I know, Im dramatic but is so sad that after 20 years they cannot even launch a proper cologne designed specifically for males in their late 20s/ early 30s, that are the people that really go to her concerts and consume her music.. and dont tell me we have My Prerrogative cause that was a very bad attempt of launching something "gender free" because they are so afraid of changing their perfume target...

Whatever.. i´d rather go now :blank:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I am sick of this perfume overexploitation, they only care about the business and the money...

If only they could understand that good money can be a result of they actually caring for the fans (look at Gaga and Swift)... :(

And tbh, now I finally feel so ready for Britney to go into full retirement, if she is not happy anymore by having a pop star career and all the related duties that means (promo, launching music, decent meet and greets)...  I mean we are almost there :boredashell:

I know, Im dramatic but is so sad that after 20 years they cannot even launch a proper cologne designed specifically for males in their late 20s/ early 30s, that are the people that really go to her concerts and consume her music.. and dont tell me we have My Prerrogative cause that was a very bad attempt of launching something "gender free" because they are so afraid of changing their perfume target...

Whatever.. i´d rather go now :blank:

Hetero males are not her audience

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

spraying perfume in your hair? :gerlwat: that sounds kinda genius, I should get on it.. :wow:

I don't know why people find it so weird :embarrassed: I must confess, that I don't wear cologne or perfumes ("men perfume" lol) that often but when I do, I kinda do like a spray from above my head so, it's like a perfume shower :blol: but it's not like you end up all drenched in the fragrance, it's just a light touch but it feels like it lasts longer than applying it directly to the skin or clothes. 

Well, I guess it would be more effective on clothes, in the sense that it would last longer,  but it can get tiring after a while to be smelling it all day long.

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't know why people find it so weird :embarrassed: I must confess, that I don't wear cologne or perfumes ("men perfume" lol) that often but when I do, I kinda do like a spray from above my head so, it's like a perfume shower :blol: but it's not like you end up all drenched in the fragrance, it's just a light touch but it feels like it lasts longer than applying it directly to the skin or clothes. 

Well, I guess it would be more effective on clothes, in the sense that it would last longer,  but it can get tiring after a while to be smelling it all day long.

Because alcohol, which is the main component of fragrances, dries and damages your hair so it is not recommended to spray the hair directly. 

Spraying above the head is fine I guess but I see way too many girls spraying though their hair directly which is just a very bad idea and it seems it is what “she” is doing according to the “interview”. 

Now go get yourself a bottle of Prerogative ! :jj:

24 minutes ago, Barajas said:

I know, it’s strange that they never released a cologne for men, I mean a lot of other celebrities did and their male colognes are still on the market (e.g. Paris Hilton and Shakira). 

Prerogative is very good tho, just not very credible as a unisex fragrance due to its... flamboyant presentation. :badgirl:

29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I usually don't use cologne either but my uncle is a sailor and he often brings back cool gifts and like 3 or 4 years ago he splurged and brought back a Versace cologne and I've been using it here and there.. I usually just do a very small spray on my left wrist and then rub both together, that's it because otherwise IT'S SO STRONG.. I don't want to oppress other people's nostrils like that, y'know? :sipney:

6 hours ago, GUACB2G said:

On the other hand, it means people at Revlon are really dumb because why would they suggest she sprays the perfume on her hair when everybody know you definitely should not spray your hair with perfume as it dries it out... :juggingu:

It's not like her hair is getting any worse. 

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney very involved in how these fragrances turn out as many behind the scenes have said

This interview was most likely done in advance

Yeah, there have been tons of writeups on that over the years. And there was a whole article recently that spoke to that and her impact on the perfume market.

I can see that, but even if it was, this interview still reeks of not actually coming from B.

Archived