NEW Britney interview for Rainbow Fantasy + Fantasy In Bloom

GUACB2G

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, fintan said:

this is the fakest interview ever. like Britney actually knows the ingredients. smh. y'all really think after the whole domination incident she'd be all up in here talking bout top-notes n ****? bye 

Britney very involved in how these fragrances turn out as many behind the scenes have said

This interview was most likely done in advance

4 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

Cool story, Larry:demi:

I can guarantee 100% when you ask her during live interview how many perfumes she has released she would say 3 or 4.

She will probably remember only few ones from the ones she shot video commercials..

She takes pictures with her many frangrances and put a lot them in her videos

Does not sound like someone who is clueless

5 minutes ago, Chris87 said:

Cool story, Larry:demi:

I can guarantee 100% when you ask her during live interview how many perfumes she has released she would say 3 or 4.

She will probably remember only few ones from the ones she shot video commercials..

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if she remembers most of her perfumes, while ignoring most of her songs.

Because she's shown her perfumes in multiple videoclips, and has taken some pictures with them in recent years. 

britney-spears-hair--a.jpg

650139ee85ae9ad3ae74b8894c27c0e9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And she even won an award last year for Fantasy in Bloom, and threatened to steal the award next year.

She likes to spray it in her hair? :mcorangu: Yeah that doesn't sound right.

Also I heard nothing about the fragrance being unisex, I thought it was a female one again. 

Idk but there's just something really off about this interview, I mean it is possible Britney could have done this interview before the hiatus was announced but it just seems fake like most people have said already.

39 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if she remembers most of her perfumes, while ignoring most of her songs.

Because she's shown her perfumes in multiple videoclips, and has taken some pictures with them in recent years. 

britney-spears-hair--a.jpg

650139ee85ae9ad3ae74b8894c27c0e9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And she even won an award last year for Fantasy in Bloom, and threatened to steal the award next year.

Threatened :orangu:

she also does commercials and photoshoots for almost every fragance.

19 minutes ago, Isla. said:

She likes to spray it in her hair? :mcorangu: Yeah that doesn't sound right.

Also I heard nothing about the fragrance being unisex, I thought it was a female one again. 

Idk but there's just something really off about this interview, I mean it is possible Britney could have done this interview before the hiatus was announced but it just seems fake like most people have said already.

She doesn't wash her hair for about 2 weeks so when she says the smell stays for a day, she actually means 2 weeks. Kween of cheap :bow:

Archived