NEW Britney interview for Rainbow Fantasy + Fantasy In Bloom

GUACB2G

So the world exhibition TFWA apparently took place in Cannes and Revlon (holding the Elizabeth Arden and thus the Britney Spears Fragrances brands) was present to introduce Rainbow Fantasy. Link: https://www.fragrantica.com/news/The-Magical-Colors-of-Rainbow-Fantasy-by-Britney-Spears-11811.html

Fragrantica just published an interview held with Britney Spears but provided by Revlon :tiffanynod:

Here's the interview:

What is the inspiration behind Rainbow Fantasy?
I wanted to create a scent that makes people think of moments full of bright colors and amazing experiences that inspire everyone to dream big. Rainbow fantasy makes everyone feel like they can overcome any challenge.

How would you describe Rainbow Fantasy and what are your favorite notes?  
Rainbow fantasy has mouthwatering, juicy top notes combined with oriental notes to make it extra addictive. I love the unique floral Show Girl Peony note and the Vibrant Woods.

Where is best place to apply Rainbow Fantasy? 
I like to spray this fragrance in my hair, so the Amber scent stays on me all day.

How does Rainbow Fantasy make you feel when you’re wearing it?
I feel like anything is possible! My goal is always to inspire my fans to dream big and this scent embodies that.

What do you hope other wearers will experience when wearing Rainbow Fantasy? 
I want Rainbow Fantasy to be an escape for everyone who wears it.

Tell us about the bottle design. How is it reflective of the scent?
The colors of the bottle bring the idea of Rainbow Fantasy to life. The oranges, pinks and blues remind me of a dream.

Funny enough, an interview was also held with the perfumer, Gil Clavien, and was also provided by Revlon... One of the questions is:

This is the first iteration of Britney’s best-selling Fantasy fragrance that is for both women and men. What is it about the original scent that has been changed or adapted to make it appropriate for everyone, regardless of their gender?
This fragrance iteration can change and adapt to each person, no matter the gender, because of its multi-faceted palette. It is like music, which has a universal language.

Later on, Revlon on the bottle and box design: "The colors of the bottle bring the concept of Rainbow fantasy to life; gradations of iridescent oranges, pinks and blues evoke a wonderland of visual delight. Delicate white daisies adorn the outer carton for a whimsically feminine touch."

What is the truth ? Where does the interview comes from ? Is it marketed as unisex or not ? Is now her team also in charge of her fragrances communication (a confusing mess) ? Larry is that you ? (can't be, it didn't get scrapped) 

:hideous::gerlwat::flop:

Don't take this topic too seriously, but I loved "hearing" from Britney through this "interview" that she definitely gave :demi:

EDIT JANUARY 23, 2018:

Here is another interview she held for Fantasy In Bloom sometime in early 2017, I'm not sure it has been published in here before:

What is your inspiration for fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM? (press release quote)

I love flowers, and fantasy IN BLOOM gives me that fresh feeling of smelling agorgeous bouquet. It’s like a daydream in a bottle – a beautiful garden where the warm sun is on your skin and blooming flowers are all around.

How is fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM different from your other fantasy fragrances?

fantasy IN BLOOM features some of the elements of my fantasy fragrances like the bottle shape and fruity notes. This time I also incorporated a beautiful bouquet of floral scents. It smells just like my dream garden.

When do you wear fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM?

fantasy IN BLOOM is perfect for day or night – the floral notes make the scent soft and fresh, but there’s a creamy quality too that makes it very sensual.

The bottle design is so pretty and complements the scent in a really amazing way – it’s pink, which is my favorite color, and it’s soft and pretty, just like the fragrance. I also wanted white cherry blossoms in the design because it is one of the main notes in the fragrance.

What do you think your fans will love most about fantasy BRITNEY SPEARS IN BLOOM?

My fans are truly the best and so supportive, and with each fragrance I try to give them something new and exciting. I hope that with fantasy IN BLOOM, they feel the same happiness I get when I smell it – I want it to transport them to a gorgeous garden full of beautiful flowers.

What makes this fragrance such a perfect scent for Valentine’s Day?

fantasy IN BLOOM has a lot of delicate, floral notes, so it’s perfect for a Valentine’sdate night. The sweet and sensual scent makes me feel beautiful and ****. It inspires confidence and owning who you are, and I believe loving yourself first and foremost is the most important thing.

This one seems a little more natural, what do y'all think ? :receipts2:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, fintan said:

this is the fakest interview ever. like Britney actually knows the ingredients. smh. y'all really think after the whole domination incident she'd be all up in here talking bout top-notes n ****? bye 

Agree, I think they really should have held back this so-called "interview" because it makes absolute no sense to publish an interview now that she's on a work hiatus. Even if she would have given this interview beforehand, it's just not serious to post it now and usually people will not think as far.

On the other hand, it means people at Revlon are really dumb because why would they suggest she sprays the perfume on her hair when everybody know you definitely should not spray your hair with perfume as it dries it out... :juggingu:

21 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

"I don't know, it's just a rainbow"

Team B: "you can't say that Britney!" 

Britney: "k cool... I wanted to create a scent that makes people think of moments full of bright colors and amazing experiences that inspire everyone todream big. Rainbow fantasy makes everyonefeel like they can overcome any challenge."

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Team B: "you can't say that Britney!" 

Britney: "k cool... I wanted to create a scent that makes people think of moments full of bright colors and amazing experiences that inspire everyone todream big. Rainbow fantasy makes everyonefeel like they can overcome any challenge."

i'm sure it was the publicist who came up with the 2nd answer :well:

37 minutes ago, GUACB2G said:

Where is best place to apply Rainbow Fantasy? 
I like to spray this fragrance in my hair, so the Amber scent stays on me all day.

How does Rainbow Fantasy make you feel when you’re wearing it?
I feel like anything is possible! My goal is always to inspire my fans to dream big and this scent embodies that.

What do you hope other wearers will experience when wearing Rainbow Fantasy? 
I want Rainbow Fantasy to be an escape for everyone who wears it.

The colors of the bottle bring the idea of Rainbow Fantasy to life. The oranges, pinks and blues remind me of a dream.

Larry Larry Larry. I'm HOLLERING at this bullsh*t :haha:

Archived